Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I turned in my "Dealership Evaluation" the one you get from Saturn. They have you rate them on all aspects of the buying transaction. My dealership has a policy if you complete the form and turn it into them (sealed and complete) they give you 10 gallons of gas!:eek: I thought that was pretty cool,:cool: considering gas prices and that my dealership is 2 miles from my house...I did it! It was a no brainer for me...I was first on their list and they treated me like a KING! Saturn of Lakeside in Macomb Michigan knows how to take care of the customer!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Those surveys are very important to the dealers. Nice incentive to encourage you to complete it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
my dealer in Dayton, does nearly the same thing - just they specify an amount, not gallons. I believe it is $20.00. That is one of those little things that Saturn does to keep us happy.

·
Registered
255 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
I turned in my "Dealership Evaluation" the one you get from Saturn. They have you rate them on all aspects of the buying transaction. My dealership has a policy if you complete the form and turn it into them (sealed and complete) they give you 10 gallons of gas!:eek: I thought that was pretty cool,:cool: considering gas prices and that my dealership is 2 miles from my house...I did it! It was a no brainer for me...I was first on their list and they treated me like a KING! Saturn of Lakeside in Macomb Michigan knows how to take care of the customer!!:thumbs:
When I read this my first question was "why did the dealer insist that you turn in the Evaluation to THEM, instead of sending it to Saturn as requested by GM?" I wonder if the dealer is actually reading the evaluation and, if it a good one, gives a gift. If it was a bad evaluation they could tear it up and throw it away.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
longwaitlarry said:
When I read this my first question was "why did the dealer insist that you turn in the Evaluation to THEM, instead of sending it to Saturn as requested by GM?" I wonder if the dealer is actually reading the evaluation and, if it a good one, gives a gift. If it was a bad evaluation they could tear it up and throw it away.
Yeah really -- I dont like that, the evaluation has a self addressed envelope on it that sends it to GM and not the dealer. Sounds like the dealer is trying to cherry pick the best reviews. Though maybe it was a different evaluation... there is one that is mailed to you about 2 weeks after purchase that I think is the more important and thorough questionare.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1994SC2 said:
Yeah really -- I dont like that, the evaluation has a self addressed envelope on it that sends it to GM and not the dealer. Sounds like the dealer is trying to cherry pick the best reviews. Though maybe it was a different evaluation... there is one that is mailed to you about 2 weeks after purchase that I think is the more important and thorough questionare.

That's the one...but it was sealed when turned in.

·
Registered
255 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
That's the one...but it was sealed when turned in.
But, did it get mailed to GM? Or thrown away if it wasn't a good review!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts