Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I TOTALLY agree with ERNEST..........just read and reflect fondly about our BABIES..... knowing it is LIKED by all who come across it.........SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
SkyBaby said:
I TOTALLY agree with ERNEST..........just read and reflect fondly about our BABIES..... knowing it is LIKED by all who come across it.........SkyBaby-07
Well put darlin'. You are the best!!!!!:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:
Well put darlin'. You are the best!!!!!:thumbs:
:D :crazy: :angel: :yesnod: :grouphug: Thank you...... YOU are the BESTEST.....SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
I hope there wasn't a play on words in there somewhere!
be nice... silly...........:D :cheers: :D SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Lets keep this thread from degrading into something we have to remove please!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
rick112 said:
Lets keep this thread from degrading into something we have to remove please!
I agree...... sorry if i typed a no-no.......... I am just very happy.. that EVERYONE who sees our cars.... LOVES IT..... yesterday, when i was out and about... of course, that is all i do.. is drive my baby..... well, anyway..... i was in PetCo parking lot and i literally had 3 cars pull up and ask me questions on her..... there was an older couple, a car full of teens (boys and girls) and a family in a mini-van... the kids were pointing out the little windows in the back and saying.. THAT IS COOL...... when i went into the store and came out.... i swear i am going to carry my camera with me soon.... there were at least 9 persons standing around my baby and gawking and drooling.. saying what they liked best about it..... i just politley said... excuse me and put my things in the trunk.... that gave them MORE to chat about.... i stayed for about 10 minutes more answering the questions i could.. and.... GOT NAMES AND NUMBERS BECAUSE I WAS TELLING THEM ABOUT THE RAFFLE AT SATURN OF ROCKFORD.. AND THE FIRE DEPARTMENT..and i think i sold about 45 tickets just standing there chatting with them.... I COULD be a SKY salesperson.... way too funny....... ADMIT IT GUYS/GALS...... WE GOT A HOTTTT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
438 Posts
true review

·
Registered
90 Posts
How many threads do we need for this same review? Is it really that big a news?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts