Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE

Brighten your day with the Saturn Sky:thumbs:

"Some might feel Sky and Solstice will duke it out for buyers checkbooks, but the real competition is Mazda’s MX-5. In short, the Mazda we used to call Miata is more practical and refined than the GM roadsters. But Sky absolutely trounces MX-5 in the styling department. This is one good looking car. I can understand while some would choose the Saturn simply because of its lines."

·
Registered
196 Posts
Practical?:confused:

·
Registered
637 Posts
can't wait..

I can't wait to go grocery shopping and do the laundry in my Redline.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
akinmb said:
I can't wait to go grocery shopping and do the laundry in my Redline.
Redline does not repeat does not come with a washer and dryer...Skip... of course it can be added in the trunk area.....:cool: :cool: Ok ok I was just kidding dont flame me for false information...Skip.....:cheers:

·
Registered
9 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
HERE

Brighten your day with the Saturn Sky:thumbs:

"Some might feel Sky and Solstice will duke it out for buyers checkbooks, but the real competition is Mazda’s MX-5. In short, the Mazda we used to call Miata is more practical and refined than the GM roadsters. But Sky absolutely trounces MX-5 in the styling department. This is one good looking car. I can understand while some would choose the Saturn simply because of its lines."
I just read the full article. Sounds like they're saying Sky has fantastic style, but MX-5 still beats it for substance. Hopefully, Sky will prove them wrong over next couple years. Car and Driver has picked MX-5 as best roadster 7 times. Sky and Sol have definitely got the looks, but will need to start winning more accolades from industry experts and writers to go the distance in the market. The new Ford T-Bird convertible looked great, too, but they stopped making them after a few years. Let's hope that GM is interested in winning more than beauty contests with the new Kappas. Time will tell...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts