Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, Everybody was telling their likes:) and dislikes:confused: .Well my wife and daughter where out for a saturday ride when my daughter somehow found pockets hidden in the front of each seat, down at your legs(More space:willy: ). Didn't know if anybody else knew they were there. .:jester: If you found them prior that's great, if not just consider this a helpful hint.:cool:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Wow, They must be the luggage repositories! They are soo...BIG, and spacious too:jester:
Seriously these are great to know about, those of you who have your Sky's already are teaching everyone else a lot.

Imaged 23/06/06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
322 Posts
"POCKETS?" we've got POCKETS?:D . Humm.....never knew that!:rolleyes: Was never shown that also.......seeing as I'm heading over to the Dealer in the AM on other matters, I'll check it out....thanks.......let me know of anyother items you come across....like a buyer from my '04 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab....heheheheeh:lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Other pockets

Lean the seats forward and on the actual seat backs are also pockets (thin -- maybe magazine sized) on the backs of both seats.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Lean the seats forward and on the actual seat backs are also pockets (thin -- maybe magazine sized) on the backs of both seats.
The perfect place to put the front plate. :)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
fkeillor said:
The perfect place to put the front plate. :)
Hahahaha:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts