Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a call from my dealer, and there are no Automatics available, and won't be for at least a couple weeks. How incredibily frustrating.

·
Registered
308 Posts
drbob said:
I just got a call from my dealer, and there are no Automatics available, and won't be for at least a couple weeks. How incredibily frustrating.
drbob what dealer do you deal with. i am waiting to order mine (automatic) i deal with saturn of rockford.:brentil:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Just curious...when you say "no automatics", do you mean for imaging purposes...as in images not being accepted by the ordering system? My automatic was imaged on 3/27...so I'm hoping that I caught a break and that my car is beyond this new automatic restriction. :willy:

·
Registered
308 Posts
drbob said:

well i just got done talking to my sales man at saturn of rockford and he said they can not do anything for several weeks (he is hoping about 2 weeks) i am so pissed right now i could cry :mad: :smash: :cuss:
all i want is a sky

midnite blue
automatic
lsd
chrome wheels
6disc cd

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See someone has Automatics, how come Saturn of Rockford can't seem to get one????????? I am #1 on their list and they get sticks, but no auto's.

I'd almost go to Texas to get the car, but I want yellow.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Formerly "Sky_Sales":

Your name has been changed to "NametobeChanged"
I'm sorry, but non-supporting dealers or vendors are not allowed to use their ID to advertise.

Please look through the rules/guidelines/etiquitte link in my signature and familiarize yourself with the rules before posting.

Specifically this on commercial posting:
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1939
and this on avatars and ID names:
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1939

PM me (send me a Private Message) when you decide on a different name.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
bentley said:
well i just got done talking to my sales man at saturn of rockford and he said they can not do anything for several weeks (he is hoping about 2 weeks) i am so pissed right now i could cry :mad: :smash: :cuss:
all i want is a sky

midnite blue
automatic
lsd
chrome wheels
6disc cd
Im with ya. 1st one was chili pepper red, but dealer messed up my order, and I did cry. Now I get the next one in exactly like yours, but manual. Supposed to be in this week, but of couse I will be on vacation. Hubby keeps telling me, "honey she will be here when you get home" And OF COURSE, I get home on Easter sunday, and they are closed. Oh boy, it could only get better :lol:

·
Registered
311 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Im with ya. 1st one was chili pepper red, but dealer messed up my order, and I did cry. Now I get the next one in exactly like yours, but manual. Supposed to be in this week, but of couse I will be on vacation. Hubby keeps telling me, "honey she will be here when you get home" And OF COURSE, I get home on Easter sunday, and they are closed. Oh boy, it could only get better :lol:
Could be worse. I picked up my car today and I have to go out of town for 4-6 weeks. :brentil:

I have less than a hundred miles on it.:willy:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
mglindo said:
Could be worse. I picked up my car today and I have to go out of town for 4-6 weeks. :brentil:

I have less than a hundred miles on it.:willy:
OH NOOOO, that would make me sad. Hope its not 6 weeks :banghead: . Your baby will get lonley :lol: Hurry back so you can do plenty of :driving: :thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts