Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you want to see a red manual w/tan OR a black automatic w/black OR a silver graphite automatic w/black, go to Roseville this weekend. The red is aprox. 35, the black in the 37 range and the silver graphite still being readied. If serious about buying, I strong suggest you first search the forum under "Roseville" and absorb the posts so you go in informed. That aside, they are beautiful vehicles. Can see a toneau cover on one, 3M film, fancy wheels and many more examples of add ons. I work nearby and enjoyed strolling around Roseville this afternoon (ours still is in transit to Elk Grove dealer).

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Hello SkyHope, I was there today about 5pm. They sure do look great. The had taken the tonneau cover off by then so didn't get to see that. I did like the oem windscreen. Not as big as it looked in pictures. My guy told me that they had a white and a yellow due in and they were only going to get 12 for the year. He also said that all the same add on would be on all the others. Wanted to know when I wanted mine. I said not from your dealership. I'm on another list that will sell at msrp. He said I understand and I left.

While ther he asked if I wanted to look at the tonnaue cover, it was in the trunk, I said ok and he poped the clamshell. When he went to close it, it wouldn't close. The latch was hitting something metal. It turned out that the recever for the clam shell latch was bent. Had to get maintance to fix it.

Hope yours come in real soon....

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fkeillor said:
Hope yours come in real soon....
Right after I created this thread got the call that ours was in Elk Grove and to come pick it up tomorrow:yesnod: AM! We did go down after hours and peeked into the showroom. Ours looks fantastic, and that's through smoked glass after dark:cool:... we could see all sides except the rear. Was quiet and only us and our Sky. Sigh:drool:.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
FANTASTIC !!!!!!:willy: :willy: :willy: Cant't wait to see the pics. I guess by now you are suffering from SGS :) that affects all new SKY owners. Congrats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts