Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
It exists, but obviously there's a general lack of awareness.

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/calendar.php

You can access it under Quick Links at the top of the page.

People haven't historically added too many things to it, so it mostly just shows birthdays. You can add to it by clicking the link in the bottom right corner of the calendar page. When adding events, you can include a link to a website or a forum thread where the event is discussed in the description area.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
It use to be on the sign in page. I always shrunk it since I don't need the forum to display it. When I boot up my puter I know what day and the time is.. and I never used it when planning runs.. In fact I donno of anyone using it except the forum for birthdays, of which I also think is useless info..:D:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Duh Huh tired old MB

It use to be on the sign in page. I always shrunk it since I don't need the forum to display it. When I boot up my puter I know what day and the time is.. and I never used it when planning runs.. In fact I donno of anyone using it except the forum for birthdays, of which I also think is useless info..:D:lol:
I use that calendar every single time I come on this forum to see who has a B-day soon. And iffen you put down your B-day I would wish you a happy Birthday too....Skip....:):D:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts