Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest, get plenty of sleep tonite. Have a good breakfast and have those nitro pills handy. You know good things happen on the 14 of February. Skip...:cool:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Skip said:
Ernest, get plenty of sleep tonite. Have a good breakfast and have those nitro pills handy. You know good things happen on the 14 of February. Skip...:cool:
Thanks, good advice, I really do appreciate it and will try to do so. I have such great family.:D

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ernest....from what I have been reading...things happen on Tuesdays! Good Luck....fellow Texan!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Valentines Day is the day!

Ernest-maybe Saturn will get off of their duffs and do something to celebrate Valentines Day for you. (We can only hope)

Hey, I hear it's kind of dangerous to go duck hunting down there!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Goooooo Ernest! I'm keeping good thoughts for you man!
Let us know as soon as you hear!
:thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I've been begging Saturn to do something with the site for months now. :banghead: The only thing they have added of any note is the pic of the Sky with the roof in the gallery.

Apparently Saturn doesn't seem to think this internet thing is worth spending time on. The car hasn't even been moved from Future car status yet. I bet we have the anouncement about the production date well before the sky site is changed. :mad:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree. I really don't understand why Saturn doesn't just come out with a straight forward answer to production dates, etc. Settle it all with a official announcement. That would give everyone a proper perspective. Spring 06 is what is been subtly mentioned on ther calender, etc. Just come out and say March, April whatever, they don't need a exact date in the month. And stand buy it. I havd felt all along the advertising and build up was terribly executed. If I was corporate I would fire the ad agency that handled this whole SKY campaign. The initial announcement was releashed way to soon.
I hopoe they learn something from this, they could if they would appoint someone to monitor this forum. I'm okay though, I know it is right around the corner, for all of us. I wish we could all receive our SKYS on the same day, that would be sooo coool!!!:cool:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Spring 06 ????? All the marketing I have seen says Early Spring 06!

:willy:

·
Registered
275 Posts
An early Happy Valentine's Day to everybody and here's hoping Ernest gets some great news on this lovely day! I'll be thinking about you big guy! Hugs to all while we wait on the word from Ernest!:grouphug:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ernest

I'll take the job , I know I am too willing. But it will give me something to do besides vegitate. Skip....:lol: :cheers:
TADA I have 100 posts:) :) :)

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:thumbs: Congrats SKIP, we all just got to get a reunuion planned, too much talent to contain on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H A P P Y V A L E N T I N E S D A Y T O A L L M Y B R O T H E R S &

S I S T E R S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ERNEST:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:
:thumbs: Congrats SKIP, we all just got to get a reunuion planned, too much talent to contain on the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H A P P Y V A L E N T I N E S D A Y T O A L L M Y B R O T H E R S &

S I S T E R S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ERNEST:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Thanks Ernest... I needed that tonight..... just down in the dumps.... Sleep tight all..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No change today, but not to worry, I am a patient man, and will wait, checkbook in hand. Looks everything in my life will happen in March, but the most important event is the birth of my granddaughter, who now is going to be named Jenna Elizabeth, they changed her name(a rather long story) but if we have to wait much longer I might post the story just to pass the time.:brentil: And the wait continues. . . . .:banghead: :jester: :lol:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ernest said:
No change today, but not to worry, I am a patient man, and will wait, checkbook in hand. Looks everything in my life will happen in March, but the most important event is the birth of my granddaughter, who now is going to be named Jenna Elizabeth, they changed her name(a rather long story) but if we have to wait much longer I might post the story just to pass the time.:brentil: And the wait continues. . . . .:banghead: :jester: :lol:
Congrats on the granddaughter.
Patience sir, you're the one who advices it.
Prepare your story anyway, the rest of still have some time to kill.

Thanks for the updates.
Keep us posted.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Ernest said:

they should have named her Skye

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
He'll have those diamond sparkles in his eyes :)

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Thanks y'all, you are all the best of the best!!!! Jenna will be born in June, the first week, they tell me. I have seen the sonograms of her and I am in [email protected]!!!:willy: :D Next month we will have a 4D sonogram, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:
Thanks y'all, you are all the best of the best!!!! Jenna will be born in June, the first week, they tell me. I have seen the sonograms of her and I am in love[email protected]!!!:willy: :D Next month we will have a 4D sonogram, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

WAY TOO COOL ERNEST... CONGRATS.... that is awesome.. i was an OB RN for a time and love them babies.... SkyBaby-07

1 - 20 of 20 Posts