Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let yas know on my redline, there are NO cubes for the top drain system. They have upgraded to permanent fixtures that do not fall out like the cubes. I'll take a picture and let yas see the difference. I'm assuming all later vin cars have this upgrade, but havent seen it mentioned yet.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Getting better as they go.....:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Just wanted to let yas know on my redline, there are NO cubes for the top drain system. They have upgraded to permanent fixtures that do not fall out like the cubes. I'll take a picture and let yas see the difference. I'm assuming all later vin cars have this upgrade, but havent seen it mentioned yet.
I wonder if they will upgrade ours when we have to bring it in for something else? they did that on my wheelwells rubbing and never told me.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I guess the fix is fairly recent - mine still has cubes and it was delivered less than a month ago. I can't keep track of those little things - I am constantly putting them back where they should go! I am anxious to see pictures of the fix - hopefully we can all make the change to something more permanent. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
i am liken that! i think ours has the larger plastic V just not the smaller ones

·
Registered
230 Posts
That makes alot more sense than the cubes - looks great! Thank you for posting the pictures.:)

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
I wonder if they will upgrade ours when we have to bring it in for something else? they did that on my wheelwells rubbing and never told me.
Good question. I am tired of chasing cubes around Missy's rearend. :D

·
Registered
18,184 Posts
they cannot upgrade the older SKYS because it is all tied in with the glass defroster and entire top....all one piece....I have one of the older models...

·
Registered
80 Posts
All right I have the pre plastic V's soon to be rare cube Sky of early origin!

:jester: .

·
Registered
18,184 Posts
when the car goes to barrett-jackson one day, they will talk about how u can distinguish between the older 2007's and the new ones...ours will be a true classic....thinking inside the cube :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Cubism, hmmm....but is it really Art?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I checked mine last night & it appears my Sky is "cubeless" too!:thumbs: Hard to describe the fix, appears to be some kind of plastic tab sewn in that holds the drain pockets open?

My VIN is 11011, I'll try to post some pictures.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts