Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rant: Okay, folks with VINs after mine are getting their car and the dealer still has no idea where mine is at or when it will arrive!:banghead: Reading about everyone getting their cars is :driving: :willy: so I think what I need to do is take a break until I get my car!:eek: Because all reading about folks getting theirs makes me want mine more :drool: and when I see folks getting theirs, with VINs over 1000 I :brentil: . So I need to :chill: and will get to back to you folks when I have pictures to post!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:willy: Hope everything works out for you as I am looking forward to linking up with all the SKYs in Texas sometime this summer.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I totally understand........ they said my car would be here over a week ago..... as of saturday..WHO KNOWS...... i know i got lucky and got one of the surplus cars..... with a very low vin.... because they made a mistake on mine and cant even get a tpw yet..... and the image was sent in on march 14 or somewhere around there...... it is in my signature..... i have had some family difficulties and havnt been on here much anyway.. but i am getting VERY bummed about no news..... UGH..... WHO KNOWS WHERE MY CAR IS.... I STILL HAVENT SEEN ONE ON THE ROAD.... JUST DRIVING........... oh well..... maybe someday...... look forward to seeing your pics when you get it..... keep positive.. even though it is very hard to do so at times...... OUR TIME WILL COME..... REALLY... IT WILL..... SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Location has a lot to do with it. FL & TX are two of the longest delivery states.

·
Registered
669 Posts
brentil said:
Location has a lot to do with it. FL & TX are two of the longest delivery states.
What's the reason for that? Anyone?:willy:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
qwack said:
What's the reason for that? Anyone?:willy:
Their distance from Lordstown, Ohio which is the distribution hub. Cars that aren't shipped locally from the Wilmington plant get shipped to Lordstown to wait for trains to come pick them up and bring them to the various states they're going to. Small Dealer at the SolForum did some checking on average delivery dates and TX & FL came up as the two longest on average.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
brentil said:
Their distance from Lordstown, Ohio which is the distribution hub. Cars that aren't shipped locally from the Wilmington plant get shipped to Lordstown to wait for trains to come pick them up and bring them to the various states they're going to. Small Dealer at the SolForum did some checking on average delivery dates and TX & FL came up as the two longest on average.
what about Cali??

my dealership has been averaging 18-22 days. is it longer in tx and fl?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts