Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Managed to catch my dealeer and Mayhem still 4b00 effective 9/4/06:banghead: Looks like it will tomorrow or later before she moves. I suspect shipping will begin tomorrow after the holiday.
Ernest do you know for a fact that your was approved for shipping and not new ones that just came off the line ? Because they change the line when they see problems. Have you talked to your source ?

But I do hope it's yours and the earliest builds.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ernest do you know for a fact that your was approved for shipping and not new ones that just came off the line ? Because they change the line when they see problems. Have you talked to your source ?
No, I figured I would give him the day off, will talk to him tomorrow. He will be able to talk to the plant then, as it is probably shut down today:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
No, I figured I would give him the day off, will talk to him tomorrow. He will be able to talk to the plant then, as it is probably shut down today:thumbs:
Let us know what he says. Did you get my PM with Gizmos email address ?

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Yes and thanks. Should I just go ahead and call hinm today?
He's on vacation, I don't know when he will get back but you can email min he checks his email from the Hotels. I gave the email to you didn't ? Try to find out the train car number from your dealer maybe we could try doing it ourself. It just takes time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts