Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On several threads it was noted that maybe they were NOT going to have the dash red on the two tone interior.
I just got in the mail today a new 5X7 glossy folder from Saturn which on the inside shows clearly a red/black interior and a all black dash.
If I get my scanner up and working I will scan it and post it here.

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
411 Posts
ChiliSky said:
On several threads it was noted that maybe they were NOT going to have the dash red on the two tone interior.
I just got in the mail today a new 5X7 glossy folder from Saturn which on the inside shows clearly a red/black interior and a all black dash.

Kimberly
ChiliSky

Thanks Kimber!
Preesheate it!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
I want a 6x7 glossy.... what's up with that???
You may have better luck getting one of the "5x7" pictures by contacting Saturn Customer Assistance (800) 553-6000. Not to sure how easy it will be to come up with a "6x7". :cheers:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Disappointed

I think a colored dash balances the two-tone interior. I put black and tan as my preference but if only the midsection of the seats, door panel inserts and part of the steering wheel are in color, I am no longer sure. I mostly went with two-tone because I thought black leather seats would get awfully hot.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
ChiliSky said:

Kimberly
ChiliSky
Hey Kim...

I had already stated this fact before... :lol: I guess now it's official?!?!?!?!

The only dash color will be BLACK!!! :eek:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Would rather have a black dash . When going down the road with the sun shineing you won't get the image on the windshield of a red dash. Black will cut down on some of the glare. :cool:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Looked as if the dash did not go over too well in the photos I saw. MHO Maybe some concern over the plastic fading came up in R&D? :confused:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Both my Crossfire and Viper Mamba Edition have red and black interiors, and both have black dashes. A red dash would be real overpowering with red door insets and seats. This is a good thing.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
ChiliSky said:

Kimberly
ChiliSky
Flip the little glossy pic over, you'll notice something on the back. A pic with the red dash. However inside the item is a black dash. Makes no sense. Who wrote this brochure, GM Cananda? :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
brentil said:
Flip the little glossy pic over, you'll notice something on the back. A pic with the red dash. However inside the item is a black dash. Makes no sense. Who wrote this brochure, GM Cananda? :lol:
Nah, it's just a subtle clue to a future option choice. It'll be an extra $195 for the optional "two-tone matching dash"!!

:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
NOW you know .............

brentil said:
Now you know that everything is made in China or the USA.
Thanks for scanning that for me, I could not get my scanner working with the new computer.

AND where is CANANDA? must be some new country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
245 Posts
quit down-playing Canada, man... without us, you wouldn't have hockey.. or basketball... in fact, we also made 5-pin bowling, the anti-G suit that fighter pilots wear at high altitudes, COLOR films, the telephone, the walkie-talkie, and the zipper :D all practical, everyday items you can't live without :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
101jinx101 said:
quit down-playing Canada, man... without us, you wouldn't have hockey.. or basketball... in fact, we also made 5-pin bowling, the anti-G suit that fighter pilots wear at high altitudes, COLOR films, the telephone, the walkie-talkie, and the zipper :D all practical, everyday items you can't live without :cheers:
I don't know how I'd live without my anti-G suit every day!

We also could call ham ham, wouldn't hate the word 'eh,' and wouldn't have had to listen to Celine Dion sing that freaking Titanic song everywhere we went for 9 months. I know it was 8 years ago, but Lord was it horrible after the first 275 times.

They do supply us with Moosehead, though, so at least we can drink until we forget the other stuff! :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
ChiliSky said:
Now you know that everything is made in China or the USA.
Thanks for scanning that for me, I could not get my scanner working with the new computer.

AND where is CANANDA? must be some new country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Kimberly
ChiliSky
Spelled CANADA :) Always a critic EH :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nighttripper said:
Spelled CANADA :) Always a critic EH :cool:
excuse me BUT I was waiting for the Smart TOOTIE to see he made a spelling error. I be a CANUCK as well EH!!!!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts