Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got the Email from my dealer as of now im not on the list and it is closed no more orders... why you may ask? "it is a loose loose situation i get 2 someone else gets none" i was trading mine in as well.... what a load of BS

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
What a dickhead dealer. How does he figure you get two when you are giving him one back???? I'll bet that people are coming in and waving large amounts of cash around to get one of these babies and the dealer just decided, "Oh, screw all of those people we already took orders from."

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
stupid.. i was the one that told them about the redline from this forum they had no info on it and didnt even HAVE a list so i wanted it to be stared and it was and i was #1.. pricks... 1+1=2-1=2 isnt that how it works?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wonder what those of us on a "list" who don't get an 07 model, will be in store for if we stay on for an 08. I'm guessing delivery on an 08 may only be a few months later than what I am HOPING for on my 07. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Very Strange.

I was called and they told me they put my order in... for the R/L I do plan to trade in my current Sky... Perhaps you may try Saturn of south miami-dade... its close to the Keys and they didn't give me any crap about ording a 2nd Sky...:thumbs:

·
Registered
351 Posts
just got the Email from my dealer as of now im not on the list and it is closed no more orders... why you may ask? "it is a loose loose situation i get 2 someone else gets none" i was trading mine in as well.... what a load of BS
Try Saturn of Pembroke Pines...then sell your base SKY outright.
They only would give me $21000 for a trade.:banghead:

Well I was only off by $18900 :D

·
Registered
478 Posts
Try Saturn of Pembroke Pines...then sell your base SKY outright.
They only would give me $2100 for a trade.:banghead:
Wow! I'll ive you $2,101!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts