Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today a gentleman came over to our car in a parking lot and asked us "what is it? It looks awsome! The emblems look like a Saturn. They don't make anything like that."

He couldn't believe it. He really liked it.

It was only then that I realized the word "Saturn" is nowhere on this vehicle.
Has anyone else had a similar experience?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Does it say SATURN on the, forgive the ignorance, 'plate thing' you see when the door is open? The SKY at the Toledo show had a chrome step 'plate thing', but it had big letters "SOLSTICE" on it...kind of funny, but it was a car show with hand mades.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are correct, it does say Saturn on the door sill plate thing!
Kinda hard to see when the door is closed!:jester:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Every gas station, every toll booth, every restaurant, you name it will be asked all types of questions. One guy followed me for about 4 miles through the city, I thought it might be a car jacking. I got out and he ran up to me and said "my friend I'm sorry to follow you but, I need to know what it is and where can I get one for my wife. I gave him my dealers card and told him to say my name. Who knows, I just might start getting free stuff for my baby:cool:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Also, no one has mentioned the GM logo on it too. Salesman pointed it out to me. Said it is the 1st Saturn to have one...... :thumbs:

·
Registered
277 Posts
there are actually two small squares that say GM on the lower front fenders near the hinges for the door. You cannot see them unless you walk up to the car and bend down. But, they are there.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Thats it. I didnt notice it untill he pointed it out :thumbs:

·
Registered
234 Posts
1st Saturn and last Saturn to have it... GM was doing it on all their vehicles but now they decided to not do it again...

After one model year! So you have the special "GM Badge" edition Sky lol

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Jordan said:
1st Saturn and last Saturn to have it... GM was doing it on all their vehicles but now they decided to not do it again...

Wow, did not know that. Good info :thumbs:

·
Registered
75 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Also, no one has mentioned the GM logo on it too. Salesman pointed it out to me. Said it is the 1st Saturn to have one...... :thumbs:
Actually, the RELAY has it also. The 06 RELAY 3 in our showroom has the GM badges. The ION and VUE are not GM badged.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Jordan said:

For example, my father in law has a Pontiac G6 and it has those GM badges also. So, those are going away on all models?:confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts