Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is rediculous... its supposed to rain all week in Washington DC, we have roads that have washed away, and my Sky can't put her top down but for 10 minutes before the next storm hits. It is getting very frustrating.

Be careful when driving over any sticks or rocks that may wash on to the roadway, the Sky's tires grab on to said debris and throw them around the wheel well. I know one forum member has reported damage to the plastic lining from running over a soda bottle - so be careful when driving in the area.

On a good note -- I have noticed though that the Sky handled decently in the rain...

·
Registered
129 Posts
I can relate to your problem. My baby hasn't been started in four days. She sits in the garage topless waiting for a clear sky and some nice sun. Here in Hollywood (Southern Maryland) we get the same weather for the most part and lately it really is depressing.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I feel your pain...... it has been raining on and off here for 3 days.. and supposedly another week of this... UGH..... DO THE WEATHER GUYS NOT KNOW WE WANT TO DRIVE OUR BABIES??????????? ..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I drove mine into work today as it was dirty from SkyBaby's BBQ and the rain we drove most of the way home in... It has rained on it twice already. Looks like I might be able to drop the top to go home. I will transfer all my stuff into my 97SC2 and drive the rest of the week in that.
Yeech

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I drove mine into work today as it was dirty from SkyBaby's BBQ and the rain we drove most of the way home in... It has rained on it twice already. Looks like I might be able to drop the top to go home. I will transfer all my stuff into my 97SC2 and drive the rest of the week in that.
Yeech
Yeah... i am in TINLEY right now.... and hopefully in another hour or so.. i can put the lid down... but... Orland is looking a bit grey.... UGH..... maybe have to stay home and conserve the mileage on my Baby..... OMG.... ALMOST 6750 NOW.... YIKES..... maybe she needs a vacation from me...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SkyBaby said:
Yeah... i am in TINLEY right now.... and hopefully in another hour or so.. i can put the lid down... but... Orland is looking a bit grey.... UGH..... maybe have to stay home and conserve the mileage on my Baby..... OMG.... ALMOST 6750 NOW.... YIKES..... maybe she needs a vacation from me...SkyBaby-07
Have you gotten her the first oil change yet Sky Baby? I am at 4700 and I think ill go in around 5000.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
1994SC2 said:
Have you gotten her the first oil change yet Sky Baby? I am at 4700 and I think ill go in around 5000.
Yep.... i got it at 4800... when they fixed the tire wells...... and she should have another one before we go to New York...... UGH..... she has been in for service more than my kids...LOLOL... not service actually... just a good overlooking... actually, she goes in tonight because the starter is sticking.... AND IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Wish you guys would send a little of that rain to south Alabama. I washed two cars and watered the lawn yesterday in an effort to make it rain but no luck. :lol:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Ok, stop all this rain talk folks. Its 110 here and hot hot hot. NO Rain in sight...:mad:

·
Registered
432 Posts
SkyBaby said:
maybe she needs a vacation from me...SkyBaby-07
Send her to me...I'll be happy to keep her for a couple of months until my own Sky arrives (and I promise she won't have more than 20,000 miles when I return her!!!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts