Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can this be when the solstice silver looks very metallic and the silver pearl is pearly not metallic. I really dislike the silver solstice in town and am so happy I was getting a silver pearl sky because it looked so much brighter. Now they are saying the sol and sky have the same colors with different names. The silver graphite on saturn.com looks like a dark silver, not anything like the sol grey. Why wouldn't they just make it look darker if it is going to really be darker. Very confusing to me. If the silver pearl that is actually being used looks anything like the silver sol I will be very pissed off. Kinda decieving if they made the concept Sky a different color.

only in the last picture does the sol look anything similar to the sky silver pearl.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have read on this forum that the Solstice and the Sky share the same paint color numbers, and since they will be made at the same plant, I would suspect that it would make sense that they use the same colors for both cars.
Lighting and cameras play a big part in how colors look in photos, especially viewed online. The only true way to know is try to see a silver Sky in person at a Sky event.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Same paint numbers + same plant = same paint on SKY and Solstice.
Maybe the lighting plays tricks on the paint. The Solstice was outside and the SKY was inside. If you don't like the Solstice paint outside, you won't like the SKY.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
As mentioned they're the same paint color #s, therefore they are the same color.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Well I'll try not to take it personal that you don't like the COOL

but trust me....I have had nothing but compliments on it
and after all the runs we NEO's have had...mine definitely looks better after the run than the darker colors

(mind you...I get to lead a lot )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts