Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Looking at the weather forecast for Tuesday...I am not liking this. I believe I may have to make changes....

An alternative "R" date will be Thursday, August 19th...I know this puts some members out (theFred/Rusty)...u may be able to switch dates at work. Of course, this is not written in stone but I am giving everyone a headstart...Lancaster will not be enjoyable if the weather does not cooperate...

I have been in touch with Larry who lives there...it is 50% chance of "R" and those odds r not favorable. Jersey weatherman says Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday...high probability of "R". So Thursday and Friday r the only alternate dates. I am getting a headache.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I'm still in for Tuesday!

I wouldn't plan to move it - the chance for rain is pretty much the same every day next week...

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'm still in for Tuesday!

I wouldn't plan to move it - the chance for rain is pretty much the same every day next week...
We have to see the REAL weather for LANCASTER>>>Larry is keeping me up to date. Status quo remains.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Sadly - the hot, humid and stormy month of August has arrived!

We survived a trip through a monsoon to Ohio! I'm still in for a couple possible sprinkles on Tuesday!

Remember that this is subject to change minute by minute this time of year!

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Sadly - the hot, humid and stormy month of August has arrived!

We survived a trip through a monsoon to Ohio! I'm still in for a couple possible sprinkles on Tuesday!

Remember that this is subject to change minute by minute this time of year!
What is the difference between isolated and scattered??? Not trying to be a smart A$$. :lol: Is it isolated to Lancaster or scattered throughout Lancaster?

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
What is the difference between isolated and scattered??? Not trying to be a smart A$$. :lol: Is it isolated to Lancaster or scattered throughout Lancaster?
I think it is isolated as a little black cloud following a few kappas...

Actually, the websites are slowly updating with more promising weather for the start of the week.. keep your fingers crossed!

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
So far this event is a GO!...I will be calling in Reservations on Monday morning so let me know if u still plan on attending....weatherman is stating scattered thunderstorms.

Ernie...I am meeting u 7:30 AM in the Verizon parking lot.

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
I have declared this Tuesday "PARENTS DAY"....This event is a GO!

SUNNY/Partly cloudy & High 80's...August 17th., Lancaster, Pa.

10 Day Weather Forecast for Lancaster, PA - weather.com

I have these members confirming their intentions for Tuesday...I am missing DrBoob and Rusty...Fred, what are Ellens intentions? Is it satisfactory to most members for a 1:00 PM luncheon...we should meet at the restaurant by Noon...others will meet at Larry's house at 10ish. I am still meeting Ernest (EFBRODIESR) at the Verizon Parking lot at 7:30AM.

DrGolf
EFBRODIESR + 1
JustMike
Lllfly
Marlboromike
Mickey
Rusty + 1
SHiNY + 1
Spag + 2
theFred + Part Time Driver (Ellen)
Smartin

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Welcome to My home and Lancaster Co. Pa.
Larry
LLLFLY

·
Registered
209 Posts
yes mike ellen is coming too

·
Registered
88 Posts

I have these members confirming their intentions for Tuesday...I am missing DrBoob and Rusty...Fred, what are Ellens intentions? Is it satisfactory to most members for a 1:00 PM luncheon...we should meet at the restaurant by Noon...others will meet at Larry's house at 10ish. I am still meeting Ernest (EFBRODIESR) at the Verizon Parking lot at 7:30AM.

EFBRODIESR + 1
JustMike
Lllfly
Marlboromike
Mickey
SHiNY + 1
Spag + 2
theFred
Smartin[/QUOTE

........................................Im .....................in............................

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Just waiting for Rusty to PM me on the Solstice Forum and we should be packing 17 people...The Jersey Weatherman says 87 degrees and sunny but most important is the Pa. man...and he says we should have similiar weather...so PARENTS DAY is a GO!

For other members who wish to come, u can still join us by subscribing to this thread...reservations will be called in tomorrow morning...I should have damages for everyone by tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Come one come all. All is welcome!
Larry
LLLFLY
Make sure your GPS states 19 Willow RDG ( and not 19 Willow Ridge this will take you
to the woods. ) If you need My ph# pm Me.
Zip is 17022
Larry
LLLFLY

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
ATTENTION! For those of us who r meeting at Larry's House at 10:00 AM...no need to be exact...u can arrive later if u wish...I have the information regarding the different build of our cars...it will not be necessary to go to the Chevy dealership...so, u can sleep a bit later...but I will still be there to greet you.

But do arrive by 11ish. His house is 15 minutes from our destination and we do want to explore Lancaster.

Rusty and spouse confirmed...

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)

DrGolf
EFBRODIESR + 1
JustMike
Lllfly
Marlboromike
Mickey
Rusty +1
SHiNY + 1
Spag + 2
theFred + Ellen
Smartin[/QUOTE

........................................Im .....................in............................

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #60 (Edited)
Good Morning...here r the damages...It will be $21.00 dollars p/person, all inclusive...tax and tip...the person running this group, gets to eat GRATIS but because of my ALTRUISM, I will share that wealth with our party...so, it should be $20.00 p/person. Beverage will be included. Such a deal!

Seating will be 2 tables back to back. I hope that is satisfactory to all. Weather is now purported to be SUNNY and high 80's (87 degrees). We now have 17 persons in attendence. Today is last call.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts