Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got back from the NOPI Nationals on Tuesday... and man was that a GREAT event as usual.

GM had their Tuner Tour trailer and a Pontiac trailer there with many cars on display. I will post pics here.

One thing I thought interesting... there were 8 SKY's and 5 Solstices on the NOPI grounds. 4 of the Sol's were with GM and one was a give-away for NOS Energy Drinks. Of the SKY's, one was with GM and the other 7 were all consumer owned. Sure there were 700 Civic's... but the SKY's drew a lot of attention. :jester:

I would love to have a National SKY/Sol meet there next year. The Nissan/Infiniti Owners Club has a national event there and always brings the most members of a club.

Here is the track... not an inch is spared in there for the show... vendors, show cars, contests... events in front of the track too... huge!!!

Here I am taking a trip around the track... and man was it FUN *24? banking?!!??!*.. and free!!! :thumbs:

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are:

1- The yellow SKY GM brought
2- The black GXP GM brought
3- The custom Sol owned by Ludacris
4 & 5- Interesting Tweety paint job...

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1- The GM Tuner Tour trailer area *Mine was in the other GM area... yes, big event... two trailers*
2- The Dyno they used for the GXP and a Stage 3 Turbo'd Cobalt SS... at this time giving away stuff...
3 & 4- an old/new vette
5- a similarly aged truck... :jester:

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
George Debidart's Red SKY and Daryl Rinkavage's Silver Pearl SKY...

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Misc. event pics.... the last one... no clue... :D

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump... TTT... etc...

Also, if you didn't notice, Daryl's silver car did a bunch of work on the grilles... removed the fog lamps... wondering about the turn signal??? It was changed to use the parking lamp location.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Bump... TTT... etc...

Also, if you didn't notice, Daryl's silver car did a bunch of work on the grilles... removed the fog lamps... wondering about the turn signal??? It was changed to use the parking lamp location.
The modified grilles are hot, I like it without the fogs... Man I want a SKY!:willy:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Bump... TTT... etc...

i like that! hmmmm wonder how they do that is that car a member on herE?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How did you get a picture of my wife when I wasn't looking!! See what Yellow atracks:D
lol... yeah... she was a popular sight... and the model was pretty too. :jester:

i like that! hmmmm wonder how they do that is that car a member on herE?
They told me quickly... was some structure behind the main grill they had to remove... they are members, but not Supporting Vendors yet. They own an automotive parts importing business... manufacturing company... NASCAR team... etc... they have 5 SKY's all together... lucky!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
MAN OH MAN...I have got Yellow Fever!!!

Why didn't my Sky come with one of those???

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey just wanted to post and say hi to everyone on here. My name is George, I own the red Sky in the pics above. We will be setting up some stuff with SkyRoadster.com soon so we can let you guys see a few different products that we have in development for the Sky/Solstice. We have a few different items available already and we cant wait to get them out to you guys. Again cant get in to any real details yet but there are a few products coming soon. Thanks for the comments on the cars guys. Any questions email me. Thanks again

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Man Oh Man, thats one option I wouldn'r mind the dealer adding on to my Yellow RL:willy: . Probable wouldn't even argue the price.

·
Registered
877 Posts
great pics....:thumbs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts