Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know the status of Norms operation? I have been trying 2 months to contact him using phone, email and Facebook! No results! Don't know if he is just really busy or has something else happened! Anybody gotten anything from him lately? :frown: :huh:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Anybody know the status of Norms operation? I have been trying 2 months to contact him using phone, email and Facebook! No results! Don't know if he is just really busy or has something else happened! Anybody gotten anything from him lately? :frown: :huh:
There are a few of us on the solstice-forum asking the same questions. His phone appears to be out-of-service. He hasn't posted on Facebook for several months.

Label us as concerned.

:dunno:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I talked to him on the phone and e-mail about 3 weeks ago when I ordered a center diffuser. He did tell me he was busy and had no time to paint it. I told him I was willing to wait a couple months if he could paint and he agreed at that time.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hello, still here. Yes I moved ( which was awful) and I just want to get caught back up and finish some big projects that are frankly killing me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts