Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I am in, and registered at the hotel. Arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday afternoon. It will be The Dude + 1
Wooo Hooo it will be great to have you join us....:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well not much time left now before Labor Day... There is still time left to join in with us. So come on. What you waiting for? :willy:

Also for the folks that are coming and haven't given me your Saturday picnic box lunch orders, and you know who you are :lol:, I need these soon so I can get your orders in... See everyone soon.... :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
It looks like my wife (Sissy, Carboncopy) and I will be able to make this. She made our reservations today. I'm not sure if we will bring both Skys or just one. We'll see everyone soon.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Well not much time left now before Labor Day... There is still time left to join in with us. So come on. What you waiting for? :willy:

Also for the folks that are coming and haven't given me your Saturday picnic box lunch orders, and you know who you are :lol:, I need these soon so I can get your orders in... See everyone soon.... :thumbs:
I guess Sissy and I will need a lunch if it's not too late to order. PM me if you need money/credit card/paypal/etc.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It looks like my wife (Sissy, Carboncopy) and I will be able to make this. She made our reservations today. I'm not sure if we will bring both Skys or just one. We'll see everyone soon.
It will be great to have y'all join us. PM sent....:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Well looks like we are at 25 cars and 38 people.... A new record for attendance....:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Like Chili said, "what a great weekend". Had a great time. Fantastic roads. Can't wait till 2011NASSM.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thank You...

I would like to thank everyone who attended this years High Country event. It was a great time with great weather and great friends both old and new. You folks that attend are the ones that make this event what it is, A fun weekend get together for enjoying our cars and friends. Thanks again everyone for coming and making this year High Country Cruise the biggest and best yet. Hope to see as many of you all as possible next year. :cool:

Stu

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Great pictures

Cant wait to see more videos.
Good job guys:thumbs::)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Great pictures! :cheers:

Sure miss all of you but great pictures of Stuart, Beth, Rhonda, Steve & Mandi, Robert, Dick W, Carol & John, Duck & Jenny, and Chip & Tasha!

:grouphug: Maybe next year!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Great roads for kappas.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Our thanks to VA Sky and Chilisky for the outstanding weekend. We appreciate the effort you put forth putting this together. Meeting up with friends and making new acquaintances and driving on some great twisities...well, it doesn't get much better then that! We look forward to seeing some of you at Silver Springs and the all of you in Ashville.

·
Registered
71 Posts
It was fun.

Wish we could do more.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts