Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in going on a short run through Wagoner, Okay, Across the Ft Gibson Power Dam, and through the twistys to Hulbert Saturday Please post to this thread.

Will be leaving from the Coweta WalMart @ 10:00 A.M. Saturday 07OCT06.

-Zepplin :cool:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Sounds like Fun - but

:cheers:
Car show in the morning early afternoon and Tulsa State Fair in the evening, just to nice of weather not to enjoy a car show. Hey the Sky gang aka Cobra and Maverick joined the Back Yard show, Sam's parking lot tonight, we still need one more sky to out number the Solstice so you really need to come join us. I won't be getting that redline for a little while longer...:banghead:

TulsaSky
:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm glad to see the Sky's at the BYB Tuesday Night Cruiz. Maybe You'll have your Redline for the next run on the 28th!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Wish we could make it but too much going on. Had a good time Tuesday night. It was great to see so many Sols in one place. They sure are beautiful cars.....Still going to try to make to run down south end of October.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Anyone interested in going on a short run through Wagoner, Okay, Across the Ft Gibson Power Dam, and through the twistys to Hulbert Saturday Please post to this thread.

Will be leaving from the Coweta WalMart @ 10:00 A.M. Saturday 07OCT06.

Would love to participate, but already have plans for a car show in Pryor on Oct. 7th. :banghead:

How about coming out to Backyard Burgers Tueday night, TulsaSky, Maverick & I had a great time this past week!:thumbs:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BYB Tuesday Night Cruiz

Would love to participate, but already have plans for a car show in Pryor on Oct. 7th. :banghead:

How about coming out to Backyard Burgers Tueday night, TulsaSky, Maverick & I had a great time this past week!:thumbs:
Yup, plan to be there at the Cruiz. Haven't missed one in months. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts