Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Northeast considering going to the National meet in 2010?
Only 7 hrs from Philly to Canton...

·
Premium Member
880 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Matt,
I'm going, but I'll be driving in from Dayton...

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Although it is early, I spoke with Michele in the early part of summer. She will be organizing a group caravan....dates r not available at this time...but many will want to leave on different dates. Some of us have jobs. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Tammy's Back:willy:

Me2:lol:

Hope to be there:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I will be going as well, but I don't know exactly when I will be heading out. I may make a week of it and visit my Mom in PA for a few days, try to go to Cedar Point Amusement Park in Ohio, etc., and end up in Canton on Tuesday or Wednesday.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Mickey & I are probably going have not decided on when yet.

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
If that's your plan, I will make sure he's there!:jester:
I see the opportunity for a two-for-one (maybe more):D Hit in the works here... :jester:
Miss you LI guys and gals - maybe it's time to plan a SNEKR Mohegan Sun Buffet night to get some of you off the Island this winter? :thumbs:
Of course a few of us might be interested in skating across the Sound sometime this winter as well. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
They'll be missed!

Sounds fun, but keep in mind that Karen and I are generally the only ones who will go anywhere- particularly if there's any weather! :(
Well to paraphrase MM to those who don't show - "You'll be missed but we'll have fun without you anyway", or is it "If you don't show you won't be missed"? :lol:
- Speaking of which - we expect you to be at this one MM, Kappas optional depending on weather. :D
Stay tuned for details after the Holidays... :thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts