Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i will take my Sky to a friend of mine for her clear bra install. I met this gentleman on the I-club (impreza owners club) and he does installations on new cars for dealers. He has the means of doing installs in San Rafael, Novato and Santa Rosa (established shops that he is in partnership with).

I will post pictures and pricing and contact info when it is done. This way if I am happy you will be happy!

I have seen his work on Subarus and a Porsche GT 10. The bra on the Porsche looked great but the cracked carbon tub didn't look so hot after the owner wrapped it around a fence post in Nappa!

The product is Invisiguard by 3M, 8mils on the hood strip, the fascia and mirrors, 20mils on the head, fog and running lights.

Ciao and happy driving.

JV

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Install took 2 hours, it looks great and I am pleased. It covered way more of the hood than I thought it would.

I have to wait 24 hours before waxing so I'll skip the pictures for now.

I would like a moderator to chime in before posting contact info for this guy just to see if they would rather see him come on and register as a vendor. I don't know how strict this forum is compared to others, but usualy that's the case.

The stuff is not cheap installed but one cracked headlght lens or one good clump of dirt on the hood at 70mph will easily cost more, and that is experience talking.

JV

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
I'm sure a bunch of us would love to see the pics when you can get them.
Yeah, you're right, public posting of contact info is reserved for registered vendors.
Your guy can contact brentil to check on that. Thanks for asking in advance.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sure a bunch of us would love to see the pics when you can get them.
Yeah, you're right, public posting of contact info is reserved for registered vendors.
Your guy can contact brentil to check on that. Thanks for asking in advance.
I will pass this on to him, Thanks.

JV

1 - 4 of 4 Posts