Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw this mentioned in a extremely old thread. Seems like back then people were paying $50.

Little pricey now.

NOS NEW IN BOX Pontiac Solstice Soft Tonneau Cover. Extremely Rare. May fit Saturn Sky with some modification. Please do your research thoughts. There’s a few forums that discuss installing this on the Sky version.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/123607580582 /[URL] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Way too expensive in my opinion. I guess it's worth what someone is willing to pay!

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
To install a tonneau cover...those metal caps/buttons must be installed into the metal of your car...even if it was done at the factory, rust would eventually bare it's soul.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I only recently saw this thing on another thread, I think it looks supremely cool (by some definition of "cool" anyway) on the Solstice, but even if it fit the Sky I wouldn't be willing to drill into my car to install it.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I couldn't recall the proper term...I am OLD. Can I still use that as an EXCUSE?
You're as young as you feel Mike, remember Jack Benny used to say "you're only as old as you feel, right now I feel like a 25 year old, trouble is there is never one around when you want one"

Terry
:cheers:

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
You're as young as you feel Mike, remember Jack Benny used to say "you're only as old as you feel, right now I feel like a 25 year old, trouble is there is never one around when you want one"

Terry
:cheers:
But Jack Benny was not a day older than 39...:D Just ask Rochester.

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
Mike I think it was dealer installed option and almost always came with the fly swatter.

I have two cars with the fly swatter and both have the tonneau cover snaps.

I don't have any idea why someone would pay that type of money for it. You could have one made by your local upholstry shop for less than a third of the cost. It is not a difficult piece to make. My guy told me could make one in a morning. I thought about making one in yellow vinyl before the National. Ran out of time and never did it. I will find out what he would charge if any of guys really want one. I have never put mine on. Swear I will someday. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts