Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather was nice enough to get out in Michigan...and I'm having a ball! Car gets looks all day and I have been stopped twice today to ask the classic "what kind of car is that"! I hope you all get your cars soon, I keep reading where everyone is stuck in chrome purgatory...but it is worth the wait!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Most frequently asked questions:

What kind of car IS that?
Is it a new Vette?
Is it a new Viper?
How much did you pay for it?
Where can I get one?

My favorite question: Was it expensive? Answer: Not for me....

Let 'em think it's $50 grand.

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
SATN SKY said:
Most frequently asked questions:

What kind of car IS that?
Is it a new Vette?
Is it a new Viper?
How much did you pay for it?
Where can I get one?

My favorite question: Was it expensive? Answer: Not for me....

Let 'em think it's $50 grand.
:lol:
Most popular joke: "Is that the result of a one night stand between a Vette and a Viper?"
Most popular Nickname for mine has been: The Batmobile :jester:

·
Registered
18,466 Posts
marklynn70 said:
:lol:
Most popular joke: "Is that the result of a one night stand between a Vette and a Viper?"
Most popular Nickname for mine has been: The Batmobile :jester:
Alot of people have referred to it as the batmobile...guess we have to go back to the original batman movies...

·
Registered
727 Posts
ishot3bucks said:
Weather was nice enough to get out in Michigan...and I'm having a ball! Car gets looks all day and I have been stopped twice today to ask the classic "what kind of car is that"! I hope you all get your cars soon, I keep reading where everyone is stuck in chrome purgatory...but it is worth the wait!
It's nice that the weather is finally starting to break up here in the great white north! Enjoy that car, and be prepared for lots of crowds wherever you go! Your a star now!! (well, at least the car is!) :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
ishot3bucks said:

I don't care if you are cruising and having a ball while I am sitting around waiting on my car.

NOT!

Just jealous is all!:mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts