Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop a note to say that we are in a much better mood! We just put money down on a Silver Pearl Sky that was refused. (Thank you Duck833!) It is on the train and on its way to Oregon!

Our game plan now will be to enjoy this until we get our Redline. We may sell it or trade it in when the Redline comes in.

The sales manager in Medford said it should be in by the end of the month! I will fly to OR then drive the coastline on the way home to AZ! I hope the weather is nice because I am really looking forward to the drive.

This dealership charges MSRP and were very polite.

We feel better now!:cheers:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Now that sounds like a plan.:thumbs:......good news is so encouraging.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Man that sounds great. :cool: Nice going and great choices!!!:cool:
If things keep going the way they are here :willy: :confused: :willy: :brentil: I might try this approach to getting my SKY....hummm......

·
Registered
69 Posts
:cool: the drive home may take you a few weeks.....considering how much fun you will be having....:cheers: from another desert dweller

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hehehe I can see the Congressional Investigation now:

Is it true that the Base SKY is sometimes used as a Gateway Car leading to stronger more powerful RedLines Cars later??:lol:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Congratulations and give us all a timeline and route. Might be fun to try and meet you as you come down the coast. Hwy 101/Hwy 1 or I-5/580 give us a shout.:thumbs: :cheers:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congratulations and give us all a timeline and route. Might be fun to try and meet you as you come down the coast. Hwy 101/Hwy 1 or I-5/580 give us a shout.:thumbs: :cheers:
That would be really fun... It should make the trip a little faster and we would love to see some of your cars!

·
Registered
462 Posts
medford sky

Glad that worked out, medford is a good Saturn dealer. I believe America West flys into Medford, otherwise just fly into Eugene and rent a car. About 2 1/2 hours from Eugene.

My RL will either be in Eugene or Scottsdale, depends on when I get it. (Maybe I need two?)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad that worked out, medford is a good Saturn dealer. I believe America West flys into Medford, otherwise just fly into Eugene and rent a car. About 2 1/2 hours from Eugene.

My RL will either be in Eugene or Scottsdale, depends on when I get it. (Maybe I need two?)
If it turns up in Scottsdale and you are in the area let us know. We will buy dinner as a thank you!:cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts