Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I just started working at a saturn dealership, in new jersey, < Non-Supporting Dealer Information Removed By Moderator >, and I have to say I love the car, the feel the power everything its great, and I just wanted to maybe see what people are doing to there sky, because I'm seriously considering purchasing one myself, and if you ever want to stop by and chat my name is Elliot. I just wanted to know as far as putting in a new turbo, has anyone seen what the engine can handle in the ways of PSI, because ive been thinking about that alot. Also what are people getting to the wheels out of the lot?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
You've done a fine job. Welcome to the family...:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Howdy & WELCOME!! As for the turbo situation, you can either buy the R/L which already comes with it and other upgrades as you know, or you can add a hahn turbo to the 2.4L which we just had a member do. Plus we have a supporting vendor in California thats working on what they call the SkyGT--You''ll have use the search function on this site to find all the topics, but the info your looking for is all over the site--

Heres the GT thread: http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11325 And here the thread with the Hahn kit upgrade--:
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11725 :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
WELCOME.. AND JUST SIT BACK AND SOAK UP ALL THE INFO.... please add your own also..... GREAT TO HAVE YOU... SkyBaby

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
two things

a guy that bought a low end sky off me, has got a LS2 dropped in, i know of that as well a another guy is trying to smush a .50trim turbo he found off of a wrecked eclipse into it, seriously any one in the jersey area if your on the fence about this car come in and test drive it, ask for me and tell me your from the forum i'll know exactly whats going on,

one last interesting thing, there is going to be a number of GM backed aftermarket non-warranty voiding parts availble, kind of like the stage 1 and stage 2 superchargers for the ION, when i get more info ill let everyone know

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just saw the bluestone on the sky for the first time in person

Personally i think the bluestone looks great

·
Registered
991 Posts
dito on the welcome:D

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
a guy that bought a low end sky off me, has got a LS2 dropped in, i know of that as well a another guy is trying to smush a .50trim turbo he found off of a wrecked eclipse into it, seriously any one in the jersey area if your on the fence about this car come in and test drive it, ask for me and tell me your from the forum i'll know exactly whats going on,

one last interesting thing, there is going to be a number of GM backed aftermarket non-warranty voiding parts availble, kind of like the stage 1 and stage 2 superchargers for the ION, when i get more info ill let everyone know
What the hell is a "low-end" Sky?.....:confused:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
What the hell is a "low-end" Sky?.....:confused:
I guess I must drive one. :( Guess I'll have to go drop $20K for the Mallett if I want to be cool again! :lol:

It's kinda interesting to see a salesman so casually dismiss the poster child of Saturn's renaissance. I'll admit that if I had to buy another car right now it would probably be a RL, and I would've bought one in the first place if it came out at the same time, but I think the 2.4 and people that buy them are still worthy of a little respect.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Yeah, we low-end 2.4 people are the Rodney Dangerfields of the Sky world:nono:

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
That would be a base model SKY. NOT LOW-END. Sales people should know better. Ohh....the shame.........:lol: :cheers:

Remember people all SKY's are created Equal. They have been endowd with some auto-alienable rights......or something patriotic and A:thumbs: merican like that!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
"Alllow myself to introduce..... myself", Austin Powers

"Welcome aboard.... YEAH BAAAABY!"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts