Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still at 3000
But dealer said reports that TPWs are much more reliable than before. So 5/22 looks good...:thumbs:
Also the #3 ordered car is on the floor until 5/9/06.... Maybe I can see that and ppjhh5's beauty!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Still at 3000
But dealer said reports that TPWs are much more reliable than before. So 5/22 looks good...:thumbs:
Also the #3 ordered car is on the floor until 5/9/06.... Maybe I can see that and ppjhh5's beauty!

:willy: :willy: :willy: Good news on the TPW's, Rick!!! :thumbs: Hey..do you know what color the #3 car is? Me and the hubby may take a drive down there on Saturday if it turns out to be a color we haven't seen yet.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Rick, when did you roll over to 3000? I'm gonna call my dealer today and see if I have a TPW.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ku4zs said:
Rick, when did you roll over to 3000? I'm gonna call my dealer today and see if I have a TPW.
It rolled the second Monday after I imaged

·
Registered
295 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Thats pretty close to when mine rolled. I called and dealer says he is having "computer problems" :banghead: no new info

·
Registered
178 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
i just called my salesman....he can get into software...I am still at 3000, but no tpw... in fact mine and 1 other car, imaged late march, both at 3000..........i imaged on 4/11 and was 3000 1 week later and have been there ever since.....no holds on what i am ordering.......i sure hope they surprise us by bumping all of us up 2 or 3 codes......is that wishful thinking?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts