2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's what my dealer is telling me!:banghead::brentil: :mad:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
rick112 said:
That's what my dealer is telling me!:banghead::brentil: :mad:
Oh no... i am sorry... ok.. i wont be happy for a min..... ho.hum.ho.hum.. OK.... i am happy again... CALL HIM..... OR GO THERE........ be sweet though... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Rick...are you buying from a dealer in Canada or are you border jumping? if you are buying in Canada then the date is May 11th...that won't change no matter how many Sky get delivered in the states. Trust me...I hope it is early too but I don't think so.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm buying in Toronto. My dealer isn't even confirming that date.:willy:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
A couple of quick calls to the other Western Canada Saturn dealerships confirms that May 11th is the date everyone has been told. (Unless they all read it on here and I made it up in a drunken stupor)

There is suposed to be a national unveiling and they are gonna make a really huge deal about it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
that's what I heard in Montreal too (may 11 ):banghead:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CdnSkyGuy said:
(Unless they all read it on here and I made it up in a drunken stupor)
That is possible!

It will be the 11th of something. My dealer mad a point several months ago of saying the 11th. But wouldn't be pinned down to the 11th of what. He said May but also said April. At the time I was trying to find out when I could order the car. And that was his response. A week or so later he called me in to order it. Spring came early around here.

It wouldn't supprise me at all if May was a fall back date and we saw some action on the 11th of April. HEY! I can dream. Don't burst my bubble!

·
Registered
55 Posts
you make me dreaming too:cheers:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
I know your pain, I am seeing folks with order #s all around mine getting infomration to include it is in route, and my dealer is saying they got not!:brentil:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
No Sky for you, two years!!! :willy:

just kidding. :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yes It's A Saturn Sky Party At The Dealership May 11th

CdnSkyGuy said:
A couple of quick calls to the other Western Canada Saturn dealerships confirms that May 11th is the date everyone has been told. (Unless they all read it on here and I made it up in a drunken stupor)

There is suposed to be a national unveiling and they are gonna make a really huge deal about it.
Yes all dealerships in Canada are to have a mass unveiling on May 11th & my dealership is giving us the leather bound case with the car details as a keep sake as well as holding a cocktails party on this evening to show appreciation. I'm so excited can't wait to see it live, hope it's black......(wishful thinking) lol

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
brentil said:
No Sky for you, two years!!! :willy:

just kidding. :D

Is that kinda like.... NO SOUP FOR YOU?????... SOUP NAZI... SkyBaby-07

1 - 13 of 13 Posts