Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I went to build at saturn.com I noticed that the spoiler is now 312.00. The price list said it was 275.00, guess they changed it. not a huge difference.
also says "not available at start of production"

but that can't be true cause my dealer ordered it on his demo.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wait a sec!!!!

I just went back and looked.... they list a spoiler under options that lists for the 275 I was expecting.... but then on the next part.. under "exterior options" it lists the 312.00 spoiler that isn't available at start of production!!

so are they offering 2 different spoilers!?!??!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
usmc said:
wait a sec!!!!

I just went back and looked.... they list a spoiler under options that lists for the 275 I was expecting.... but then on the next part.. under "exterior options" it lists the 312.00 spoiler that isn't available at start of production!!

I noticed that too. One is a factory installed option, the other is a dealer installed accessory. That got me to thinking- if they're the same, I can order the car without it and have it put in later if I end up liking it.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
usmc said:
wait a sec!!!!

A lot of times they offer the same exact spoiler but as a "Dealer Installed Option" and not a "factory" item. I believe that is the case here... :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so the extra 37 bucks is probably for dealer labor?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dang, I was hoping the were offering a second one. oh well I know theres aftermarket

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
usmc said:
so the extra 37 bucks is probably for dealer labor?
:nono: It would be $312 PLUS Labor ($75 per hour here) :banghead:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts