Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally learned that my car is now 3400 status and will begin production on September 18, MONDAY!!! YIPPEE!!! I ordered it on June 2. Seems the timing is about in line with everyone here.

I have been very patient all summer....but my excitement has rekindled knowing that it won't be long!

Carlie

·
Registered
444 Posts
Finally learned that my car is now 3400 status and will begin production on September 18, MONDAY!!! YIPPEE!!! I ordered it on June 2. Seems the timing is about in line with everyone here.

I have been very patient all summer....but my excitement has rekindled knowing that it won't be long!

Carlie
Wow Carlie that was fast!!

I ordered mine on May 28th and it has been at event 3400 for 6 weeks now!

I do not have a build week as I am in Canada and we do not have access to such detailed information like that.... All of a sudden, their report will say built and in transit!

Looking at our timeline similarities, I bet yours and mine will be built this week together!!

Awesome! Now I am excited!! Too!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts

Carlie
Carlie, You could get yours by mid-October. I am so excited for you! Maybe we'll see each other soon on the "speedway"!!! Once the car was scheduled for production the wait seemed a little easier for me because it was a reality! I hope that is the case for you!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Carlie, You could get yours by mid-October. I am so excited for you! Maybe we'll see each other soon on the "speedway"!!! Once the car was scheduled for production the wait seemed a little easier for me because it was a reality! I hope that is the case for you!
Thanks - and I meant to tell you that your advice about driving the Sky in Atlanta was helpful - see you on the slowest speedway soon!
Carlie

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks - and I meant to tell you that your advice about driving the Sky in Atlanta was helpful - see you on the slowest speedway soon!
Carlie
Congrats hopefully it won't be too much longer for ya. I'll be back in Atlanta for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Maybe I'll spot you cruising between Atlanta and Columbus.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats hopefully it won't be too much longer for ya. I'll be back in Atlanta for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Maybe I'll spot you cruising between Atlanta and Columbus.

We should get a ride together when you are in town - Skywulf available? Other atlanta/columbus Sky Drives? Would be fun!
Carlie

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow Carlie that was fast!!

I ordered mine on May 28th and it has been at event 3400 for 6 weeks now!

I do not have a build week as I am in Canada and we do not have access to such detailed information like that.... All of a sudden, their report will say built and in transit!

Looking at our timeline similarities, I bet yours and mine will be built this week together!!

Awesome! Now I am excited!! Too!
Have you heard anything this week? Not that there's a rush...but as it gets closer, doesn't the wait get more difficult?
Carlie

·
Registered
194 Posts
We should get a ride together when you are in town - Skywulf available? Other atlanta/columbus Sky Drives? Would be fun!
Carlie
Sounds like fun.. We'll work it out!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now the VIN!!!

It took 5 days and now I have the VIN#!!!
112672 SO - experts, how much longer now? my nails are completely chewed off and certain I'll have an ulcer before this is over!!!!:lol:

Hopefully, it'll be here in time for fall leaves!
Carlie

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Carlie
Sounds like a plan to me! I got pulled over by a gentleman on the Solstice forum in his green solstice who had to check out the Sky and he said there are a lot of kappa fans in our area. I gave him my card, and he emailed me, so let me know!

·
Registered
684 Posts
It took 5 days and now I have the VIN#!!!
112672 SO - experts, how much longer now? my nails are completely chewed off and certain I'll have an ulcer before this is over!!!!:lol:

Hopefully, it'll be here in time for fall leaves!
Carlie
3-4 week's. Be patient....believe me I know how hard that is. This time last week, I was a nervous wreck. Now sh'e sitting in the driveway.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
3-4 week's. Be patient....believe me I know how hard that is. This time last week, I was a nervous wreck. Now sh'e sitting in the driveway.
Stillllllll waaaaiiiiitttttiiinnnnnggggg.....
but looking at your avitar sure helps!! How joyful!
Carlie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts