Saturn Sky Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
421 - 440 of 545 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thank you all.
I hope the rest of the members that have not as of today inquire about their cooler, are reading all your post.
I am hoping between now and the end of the month that all the people that pledge to purchase one will do so.
I need to know if it would be beneficial by the end of this week to post those members that are on the list but have not come forward yet to get their cooler.
I am afraid with the winter months some folks may not be reading the forum and with the list some off you may be able to let them know the cooler(s) is available.
As of today ther are 30 members that have not come forward.
Thank you again to everyone for your good words.
LV
Once everyone who wants a cooler gets them, if you have any left over I’ll take 2 more.

Thanks for doing this

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #423
Well, lets give those members a chance. I think LV should post the names of the 30 or so, or if he lets me know, I'll make the list of those remaining, at that point LV can give a deadline, a drop dead date. I would assume that LV has already either PM'ed OR emailed OR both to get these members attention, if they don't check their mail or PM's, selavie, as the French say..:D

Also, since I gave up 2 to satisfy demand when members kept wanting one, I think that those who gave up additional coolers they wanted should get first crack, (I think y'all agree, it was 4 or 5 of us). I for one wanted a his/hers, BUT, I would only want 1 more..:D Bottom line is this, that LV will gets rid of these babies and recoup his money that he shelled out up front to have them manufactured.. Thats the goal here. Now that many have seen the quality of these coolers, well yea, of course we want more, hopefully for gifts to close deserving friends..:thumbs:

·
Registered
432 Posts
I am trying to get more information on paying thru Paypal.
Is this the best way to pay you?
Jchao:
You can send a money order also, no need to do Paypal.
My address is on the PM I send to every one.
Just send me an e-mail you are sending the MO.
Thanks

·
Registered
432 Posts
I am going to wait until Sunday the 20th and then by that time I will forward the names to MidniteBlues.
I have PM everyone since that is the ONLY mechanism I have to communicate with those folks that have not come forward.
That is also the reason I am posting this info to see if there is a way to let members know, that they need to communicate what is their final decision on the cooler they requested.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #426
No problem LV. There is away to email those members, BUT it is time consuming because you actually have to find the members name on a post and instead of PM'ing, you can email them. HOWEVER, if they DID not have an email, which I believe is mandatory to join the forum, then it will be difficult, if say they closed the account or changed it. Still, once you let me know the names, I will try to contact them. On my last list, I put a *, before the names of those members that gave up coolers for those wanting one when we ran out. Once those extras pop up that are not answered for, we will go from there. I can dig those names up, NP..:thumbs: Me & Celt to name 2 of the 4 or 5 comes to mind..

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Alvaro...

Payment sent via PayPal...

Can't wait to get them...

BA...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
LV and MB it would be your best interest to list the not picked up yet list. This way , I could help notify some of these peoples...Skip...:)

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #429
LV and MB it would be your best interest to list the not picked up yet list. This way , I could help notify some of these peoples...Skip...:)
You just might get your chance skipper..see below

I am going to wait until Sunday the 20th and then by that time I will forward the names to MidniteBlues.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts

Skip darlin' ~
MB & I have also both volunteered to help LV contact those on the unpaid list. But the more the merrier.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
No problem LV. There is away to email those members, BUT it is time consuming because you actually have to find the members name on a post and instead of PM'ing, you can email them. HOWEVER, if they DID not have an email, which I believe is mandatory to join the forum, then it will be difficult, if say they closed the account or changed it. Still, once you let me know the names, I will try to contact them. On my last list, I put a *, before the names of those members that gave up coolers for those wanting one when we ran out. Once those extras pop up that are not answered for, we will go from there. I can dig those names up, NP..:thumbs: Me & Celt to name 2 of the 4 or 5 comes to mind..

Sounds fair to me :thumbs: (Sent you a pm :) )

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thank you Latin Venom,

I received my SKY COOLER yesterday when I got home from work, 2 days ahead of the stated delivery. Once again, I want to Thank You and MidnightBlues for making sure I was able to get one. You guys are great, and so is the COOLER! Can't wait till SPRING!! It will get much use.

kspkauai

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Skip darlin' ~
MB & I have also both volunteered to help LV contact those on the unpaid list. But the more the merrier.
That is good as long as LV is not stuck with the unsold ones...Skip...:) :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
sue'ssky,

I just got my cooler, and I'll take you up on the Tailgating, as soon as this long winter is over. Just let me know.

kspkauai

·
Registered
186 Posts
I like left overs

Thank you all.
I hope the rest of the members that have not as of today inquire about their cooler, are reading all your post.
I am hoping between now and the end of the month that all the people that pledge to purchase one will do so.
I need to know if it would be beneficial by the end of this week to post those members that are on the list but have not come forward yet to get their cooler.
I am afraid with the winter months some folks may not be reading the forum and with the list some off you may be able to let them know the cooler(s) is available.
As of today ther are 30 members that have not come forward.
Thank you again to everyone for your good words.
Hey there LV. I haven't got mine yet but it should be here this week. Can't wait. Even without seeing it I know this was a great purchase and I will buy another black one if you wind up having any left over. Put me at the top of that list! :thumbs: I can't believe after all you've gone through that anyone on this forum would stiff you on an order. I'm sure the rest of us will take up the slack. Great job and my hats off to you.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hey there LV. I haven't got mine yet but it should be here this week. Can't wait. Even without seeing it I know this was a great purchase and I will buy another black one if you wind up having any left over. Put me at the top of that list! :thumbs: I can't believe after all you've gone through that anyone on this forum would stiff you on an order. I'm sure the rest of us will take up the slack. Great job and my hats off to you.
Sierra Shark:
I'd check the waybill number and it arrive in Van Nays Ca. on the 14th.
It is with the courrier and is suppose to be deliver today.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Received mine several days ago, quality and craftsmanship are the two words that came to me first. I didn't realize the Sky logo would appear on each piece. Anyone that missed out on this deal would be kicking themselves if they saw these bags.

Thans so much for a quality job.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
LV, I know you have heard this so many times but you out did yourself on this one. :thumbs: WOW!!!!!! It is AWES0ME!!!!!!What a bargain too. I can't believe I received all 4 pieces for only 40$. It has superior quality too. Can’t wait to use it. :) Please let me know if there are any more left. There are several people on this forum that would like one. Keep us posted. THANK YOU SO MUCH, I hope to thank you in person some day. Hugs... T.

421 - 440 of 545 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.