Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... we got the call today... actually my husband did.... MY INVOICE IS IN....... OK.... NOW... WHO CAN TELL ME .. WHERE THE HELL IS MY CAR??? SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
It can't be far behind. Congrats. Enjoy the ride. Lots of pictures please.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Shes being pushed by mine. I thought you told them to quite trashing around in them truck stops and get moving :lol: . Miss ya gal, how are things going?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all........ ok.... if the invoice got there YESTERDAY.... THEN... MY BABY HAD.. BETTER.. hehehe.. be there BY MONDAY... dont i wish.. that is ok.. i am in Michigan right now... My Dad is dying and i will be leaving here today.. and coming back as soon as i can.... PLEASE PRAY THAT HIS PASSING GOES EASY FOR HIM........ LOVE YOU.. MISS YOU GIRL...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Thank you all........ ok.... if the invoice got there YESTERDAY.... THEN... MY BABY HAD.. BETTER.. hehehe.. be there BY MONDAY... dont i wish.. that is ok.. i am in Michigan right now... My Dad is dying and i will be leaving here today.. and coming back as soon as i can.... PLEASE PRAY THAT HIS PASSING GOES EASY FOR HIM........ LOVE YOU.. MISS YOU GIRL...SkyBaby-07
Call me when you can sweetie pie, I went thu this in 1992. Love ya lots, Terri

·
Registered
10 Posts
sky-high

SkyBaby said:
Well... we got the call today... actually my husband did.... MY INVOICE IS IN....... OK.... NOW... WHO CAN TELL ME .. WHERE THE HELL IS MY CAR??? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
......:yesnod: Rotating around the earth with lost socks, sunglasses and other manufacturer's paperwork????:) :yesnod:

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think it is with mine at some train station still waiting for the truck. Shipped 3/20 - not here yet. Hopefully they are together so they won't be lonely.:willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Sky Salesman said:
Usually 3-4 days after invoice, hopefully :banghead:
Not for the SKY... :nono: Our 1st image was shipped and invoiced on 3/16 and we didn't get it delivered until 3/29 and only because the GSM raised a heck of a fuss with Saturn and the transportation company... :banghead:

On a separate note, you didn't get the request to change your screen name? :confused:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
SkyBaby said:
You got my Prayers!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. He has been sick for a while..... but, when it is time, that is never easy to handle... We will be going to Michigan often until the end. Thank you all again. SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SKY Spy said:
Not for the SKY... :nono: Our 1st image was shipped and invoiced on 3/16 and we didn't get it delivered until 3/29 and only because the GSM raised a heck of a fuss with Saturn and the transportation company... :banghead:

On a separate note, you didn't get the request to change your screen name? :confused:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
No... no one asked me to change it... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MOMDRAE said:
I think it is with mine at some train station still waiting for the truck. Shipped 3/20 - not here yet. Hopefully they are together so they won't be lonely.:willy: :willy: :willy:

Mine probably wanted to ride along with yours to see the ocean..... DANG CARS...THEY COULD HAVE PICKED ME UP... I WANNA SEE IT...SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
skywulf said:
......:yesnod: Rotating around the earth with lost socks, sunglasses and other manufacturer's paperwork????:) :yesnod:
Oh man.... i thought there was a SOCKMONSTER..... i get it...... maybe the same place my sandals go when one is missing....... GOTTCHA..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
308 Posts
SkyBaby said:
skybaby sorry about your dad, i know what you are going through my mom passed away may 12th of last year here at our home from cancer, if you need to talk please call me let me know if you still have my number or if you need it i will pm you with it. :grouphug:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bentley said:
skybaby sorry about your dad, i know what you are going through my mom passed away may 12th of last year here at our home from cancer, if you need to talk please call me let me know if you still have my number or if you need it i will pm you with it. :grouphug:
Thank you.... I do still have your number..... and i am sure i will need to talk... Just so much to do. I will also let you know when my car gets here.... i guess we are suppose to go monday to take care of the invoice paperwork... BUT..... i just have a feeling that maybe my car is there... and my husband wants to surprise me or something.... because he made a comment about..... DONT CALL.... THEN I CANT DO ANY SURPRISES FOR YOU..... ugh..... the waiting is.. just about ready to make me scream..... we are leaving for a few hours in the plane to go out for breakfast... maybe at Clow Airport.... or close to there..... out in the chicago area..... bb later.... you all have a GREAT DAY...... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
308 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Thank you.... I do still have your number..... and i am sure i will need to talk... Just so much to do. I will also let you know when my car gets here.... i guess we are suppose to go monday to take care of the invoice paperwork... BUT..... i just have a feeling that maybe my car is there... and my husband wants to surprise me or something.... because he made a comment about..... DONT CALL.... THEN I CANT DO ANY SURPRISES FOR YOU..... ugh..... the waiting is.. just about ready to make me scream..... we are leaving for a few hours in the plane to go out for breakfast... maybe at Clow Airport.... or close to there..... out in the chicago area..... bb later.... you all have a GREAT DAY...... SkyBaby-07
ok, yes call me either way, we are still dealing with my mom's estate, (hubby is executor)
we stoped at s.of r.. jim said he has not heard anything on when we can order mine, he did say the guy ahead of us did order his automatic so we are the next one up for ordering. i have been calling him every day, i told him i think he is geting tired of me calling and he said that when it gets to be around 4 pm and i have not call he said he hopes i am ok because i have not called :thumbs: :crazy: :crazy:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts