Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...of getting it this year? When should I expect to see it? I was hoping for December...:confused: My dealership just got a allocation last week on a Redline too.. :eek:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
CrackerJackToy, where in Missouri are you?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Springfield... !

:D

·
Registered
325 Posts
deluke said:
After all this time I still can't believe your doing this. First the Solstice now the Sky. I guess you never really wanted these cars or your patience run out.
I needed a car a month ago and I can't wait any longer. There's more to life then just a car and I'm just sick of waiting and thinking about it all the time. Maybe further on down the road, I did get a good deal on the V so if I were to sell it I wouldn't lose any money.

I'll continue to check in and see how things are going and how the Redlines are doing.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
CrackerJackToy said:
...of getting it this year? When should I expect to see it? I was hoping for December...:confused: My dealership just got a allocation last week on a Redline too.. :eek:
Slim and none! Sorry to be so blunt! However, you can by my reg Sky around Christmas when my RedLine comes in.

·
Registered
637 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
Slim and none! Sorry to be so blunt! However, you can by my reg Sky around Christmas when my RedLine comes in.

My salesrep offered that as a suggestion when I told him that my car got totalled. I was planning on selling it, but I hoped I could manage without a car for maybe a month or two if I timed it right. Now I've got to figure out if I can go without a car for 6 months or maybe even longer while I wait for my turn (#5 with a deposit) at my dealership.:banghead:

·
Registered
205 Posts
hmm so if I order a redline or base sky in december I'll get it by summer? I love the redline alot more the subtle lil details like sky on the seat just sets it off. I forget but what's that thing on top of trunk for again? luggage? I'm so anxious to just be able to order a sky I don't know how i'll handle waiting if I order one.:willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Sw0l3n4t0r said:
hmm so if I order a redline or base sky in december I'll get it by summer? I love the redline alot more the subtle lil details like sky on the seat just sets it off. I forget but what's that thing on top of trunk for again? luggage? I'm so anxious to just be able to order a sky I don't know how i'll handle waiting if I order one.:willy: :willy: :willy:
It depends on how big your dealer is and their sales volume. But I would say if you order it in December you won't get a 2007 but have to wait untill the 2008 start production, which would mean probably in the late summer or fall of 2007 before you even see your Red Line. If your lucky.

Once the Red Line and GXP's hit the streets god only knows how long the list will be to get these cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts