Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pictures or diagrams to the OBD2 port in the Sky? I looked around the driver's side pedals, but it was dark and I didn't see anything.

Thanks, all.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
I think, most current (2006 and up) GM vehicles the ODBII port is on the steering column with a rubber cover over it.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
On the Sky, I believe, its just under the steering column if I recall..:thumbs: Most do have I believe the protective cover to prevent any kind of a possibility of a short:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Yup. Sitting in the car, you can reach it easily. It's inline with the steering column, if not physically on it. I don't feel any cover on it.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Anyone have any pictures or diagrams to the OBD2 port in the Sky? I looked around the driver's side pedals, but it was dark and I didn't see anything.

Thanks, all.
At the bottom of the dash monted under the steering column. Don't let it bite you.:jester:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok. Cool. I will look for it tomorrow. Thanks everyone.

Is a cable attached to it going to bug me while I'm driving? :)

·
Registered
925 Posts

Yes. It will be in the way.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts

It depends on how large the plug is. Some of the scanners have giant plugs and they could get in the way.

·
Registered
110 Posts

If the connecter is small with the cable going at a 90 it shouldn't be a problem. I have one connected all the time and have never noticed it.

Steve

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
In my Solstice, I have a dashhawk plugged into the port and the cable doesn't bug me. I have the cable itself tucked up under the edge of the dash trim, so it doesn't "hang down" in any way. The dashhawk itself is mounted next to the stereo controls.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks, all.
Here it is...

Thanks, all.
Here it is.

Thanks, all.
Here it is

1 - 12 of 12 Posts