I'm interested in getting the OEM suspension upgrade. I'm kind of handy with a tool box. Can anyone describe the installation process?
- Does the kit come with instructions, or do you need to get a manual for the car?
- REF: Front & Rear sway bars. Is there a lot of drilling into the frame or is it a simple bolt-on with holes that are already there?
- I would imagine that the springs and shocks are an easy swap, YES-NO?
- I saw it online for $1,295.00 and that includes shipping. Is it cheaper anywhere else?
- Do you need to have the wheels aligned after the upgrade?
- Do you really need a lift, or will jack stands get it high enough?
- Anything else?
- Is it a 1, 2, 3 beer project, or a whole 6-pack? Do I have to double this for the required next door neighbor's help?