Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to see how long (# of days) people have been waiting from image to driveway.

thanks ya'll

Karen

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Forever:banghead:

j/k:D

Some have been as much as 4-5 months but the wait is getting shorter now. I would guess about 2 months. I was imaged the 8th of June so I still have a way to go.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I ordered mine on Monday February 13th the day after I saw it at the car show. I talked to the saturn guy there and he said they were taking orders now so right after work on Monday I was writing a check. STILL HAVENT BEEN IMAGED YET. They say I should get it in July. MAYBE :banghead: I'm missing the good summer weather. :willy: She also told me that they quit taking orders as they are only getting 8 cars. I was #5 when I ordered. I should be #1 now. :skep:

I've actually been waiting since they first announced this car & saw the picture online...I was sold.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
My sig has all of my details....still waiting for delivery...have no idea if the car has shipped or not. :confused: :willy:

·
Registered
149 Posts
imiged 3/31 and still not even built, probabaly going to be at least 3 months for me

·
Registered
94 Posts
78 days and still counting...

I see 3192 is showing on the website in Chattanooga. Also 3039 is showing up for the Birmingham dealer. #3035 should be here anytime...

Anticipation...its making me wait.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I think Image is pretty well gone now -- It seems an order can be entered anytime and will be picked up -- Once that order is picked up (Status code 2500) then it is headed toward production....
Once GM took over the system IMAGE as we knew it was gone.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
It really seems to vary. Of course if you arn't in the lower 48 it seems to be vary long.!:brentil:

·
Registered
163 Posts
85 days - from 3/14 to 6/7

See my signature below for any more details...

·
Registered
102 Posts
VIN's....

What "site" can you go on and find out where the Sky's are located?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just did a dealer inventory on Saturn.com for my local area and it shows the VIN numberof those in stock. I don't know if that means that vehicle has arrived at the dealer or is in transit. Whether the vehicle is pre-sold or available is a different question. :thumbs:

·
Registered
354 Posts
61 days, but had to cancel the Chrome wheels

·
Registered
248 Posts
See my signature

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I wouldn't put a whole lot of faith into the Saturn.com 'vehicle locator'....I've used it numerous times and I'm convinced that it is maintained by each individual dealer (probably the internet manager) and for the most part, is not kept very up-to-date...at least the ones in my area aren't. The cars that did show up on my dealer's inventory online...were all pre-sold cars and many of them continued to appear on the inventory long after the owner had taken delivery. :rolleyes: :confused:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks everybody! It is amazing...the different # of days b/t Image to driveway. Today my car is at 3400!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Karen said:
thanks everybody! It is amazing...the different # of days b/t Image to driveway. Today my car is at 3400!
i have been at 3400 since 6/1.....no tpw....nothing......

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
There is also no rhyme to how long between Image and Build date. Someone that was imaged 10 business days before me is already built... and I don't have a build date. I did have a TPW before and that was 21 business days then changed to 26 business days after their TPW of 5/22... now there is no TPW and I am thinking it will be built in July now.

So, in my mind, there is no routine that we can look at to judge how long it may take to go from Image to Driveway. :confused:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
RMFNSKY said:
Forever:banghead:
j/k:D
Some have been as much as 4-5 months but the wait is getting shorter now. I would guess about 2 months. I was imaged the 8th of June so I still have a way to go.
It sure seems like forever here as the beautimous convertible summer whisks by without my Sky!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts