Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I guess it's a good thing i'm not going...once i get ID-ed i'd probably get shot, knifed, or run over:lol: ..............hope everyone has a blast:thumbs: ...safe motoring...
Come on Jayman....we still want you to zoom zoom over, SKY or NO. I will tell everyone you are my cousin from Upstate! :thumbs: :lol:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I am good to go now. I just received my sweatshirt hooded. Looks great!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Come on Jayman....we still want you to zoom zoom over, SKY or NO. I will tell everyone you are my cousin from Upstate! :thumbs: :lol:
Don't know if i'm inbred-looking enough to be part of your family:jester: :lol:

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Don't know if i'm inbred-looking enough to be part of your family:jester: :lol:
Oh trust me you are.......believe me! :eek: :lol:

I do not want to have to hunt you down, you better at least come for lunch damnit.

Huuuhhuhuhuhuhu.....SShhhhhhhhhhhh.........I huntin' Mazda's........huhuhuhhhhhuhhuuhuh!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
My shirt arrived today, and holy frigging crap do I love it! If anyone's still on the fence about ordering one, do it and do it now! Here's what I bought:

2 Sided Hudson Valley Run/Club T-shirt by xmicrozazzle

Official "I survived the Run" T-Shirt

Twofer Crew Long Sleeve (Fitted)

A vintage twofer crew that stands out in a fashion-savvy crowd. 5.2 ounce 100% super-soft combed cotton, fine jersey knit. Sleeves are thermal 8.0 ounce 50/50 cotton-poly blend. NOTE: Sizes run small. Order 1 size larger for looser fit.

(I removed "I survived the run" just in case I don't :lol:)

It looks even better in person, and I was thinking about wearing it to work tomorrow. Thanks Paul, and great job on the design! :cheers:

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
My shirt arrived today, and holy frigging crap do I love it! If anyone's still on the fence about ordering one, do it and do it now! Here's what I bought:

2 Sided Hudson Valley Run/Club T-shirt by xmicrozazzle

Official "I survived the Run" T-Shirt

Twofer Crew Long Sleeve (Fitted)

A vintage twofer crew that stands out in a fashion-savvy crowd. 5.2 ounce 100% super-soft combed cotton, fine jersey knit. Sleeves are thermal 8.0 ounce 50/50 cotton-poly blend. NOTE: Sizes run small. Order 1 size larger for looser fit.

(I removed "I survived the run" just in case I don't :lol:)

It looks even better in person, and I was thinking about wearing it to work tomorrow. Thanks Paul, and great job on the design! :cheers:
Cool Choice......NICE REED!!! Glad you used the customizer.......I love that fact that it is partly your creation!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Man, I just ordered Mugs, keychain, Magnet, T-shirts, sweatshirts, Mousepad. I am getting very pumped, the big day is exactly 2 weeks off. I hope the leaves hold out, they just started turning a couple of days ago. We are about 15% turned.

Does anyone remember how long the trees take to bare once they start turning??? :confused:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
Reed..that shirt is too small for you....r u trying to lose weight or something...:lol: :lol:
Um- the pic isn't life size, Mike. It'll be fine. :lol:

·
Registered
289 Posts
:thumbs: We got ours! :thumbs:

The shirts are great! Everyone should order one!

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
:thumbs: We got ours! :thumbs:

The shirts are great! Everyone should order one!
Glad you like!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :cheers:

You think the shirts are good wait until you try the BBQ!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I got the mugs today and the Keychain. The mugs ere awesome. I am not crazy about the Keychain. It is like a button, but instead of a pin on the back it has a keyring attached.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Bummer

We will be moving to Myrtle Beach in a few weeks and if you guys are ever down that way stop in and say hi.
Sorry we didn't connect before your move. We'll be meeting a bunch of other Sky owners at Saturn of Danbury on Sunday at 1pm if you want to stop by to say hello. Maybe we'll see you there. If not, have a safe trip and I hope you enjoy the beach!

Cathy and Bob

41 - 57 of 57 Posts