Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yea, the issue is if I sell I'll probably never be able to afford another hydro and I so love my carro

·
Registered
750 Posts
Haha the baby's not due till April so more like 2 1/2 months ago..

·
Registered
750 Posts
Bluesky, do you still own it? I just bought one.
I assume you are talking to me. Yes I still have it but probably not much longer. Will probably be advertising it heavily in a few months . Just trying to hang onto it a wee bit longer....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Are you looking for auto only. Mine is a stick and has allitle more miles 40k but it's likely I'll have to sell soon. Found out we are expecting a third and its minivan time... mine is also a hydro.
Something like that is likely to be pricey if the owner knows what they have. What's the condition, what's the asking price, and are you wanting a potential collectors item?
Sorry for the veeerry slow response, and thank you for the replies. Life got in the way, and I haven’t had much free time to think about Sky’s lately let alone continue my search. The Hydro Blue that I had my eye on is out of state and not being advertised. I have not seen it in person, but the photos suggest it is in very good condition. I would not mind having it as a collectors item, but at the same time, I don’t want to be afraid to drive it or worry about keeping the mileage low. So, unless the price was right, I decided it’s probably not for me. The last communication I had with the guy, the asking price was at 20k.

Now that I’ve got some free time, I’ve started to look again. I’m open to a manual but prefer an auto, color preference in order: Hydro Blue, Midnight Blue, Bluestone. Prefer Colorado or surrounding states, mileage under 50k. Happy New Year!:cheers:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Do you have the official #s based on vin identifiers (mcodes) rl auto vs man. Base auto vs.man? And last vin hb produced on what date?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Do you have the official #s based on vin identifiers (mcodes) rl auto vs man. Base auto vs.man? And last vin hb produced on what date?
There is a posting about it and I dont have my spreadsheet with me I do know of the 89
49 were turbo
40 were n/a
Of the turbos
20 were manual
29 were auto
If i recall i think the split in n/a was something like 12 of one 28 of the other but I cant quite remember

·
Registered
750 Posts
Sorry for the veeerry slow response, and thank you for the replies. Life got in the way, and I haven’t had much free time to think about Sky’s lately let alone continue my search. The Hydro Blue that I had my eye on is out of state and not being advertised. I have not seen it in person, but the photos suggest it is in very good condition. I would not mind having it as a collectors item, but at the same time, I don’t want to be afraid to drive it or worry about keeping the mileage low. So, unless the price was right, I decided it’s probably not for me. The last communication I had with the guy, the asking price was at 20k.

Now that I’ve got some free time, I’ve started to look again. I’m open to a manual but prefer an auto, color preference in order: Hydro Blue, Midnight Blue, Bluestone. Prefer Colorado or surrounding states, mileage under 50k. Happy New Year!/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif
Going to be starting to advertise mine in the next few months, but here is my info
Just over 40k miles, Stick shift, hydro blue. Always either garaged or for a short time covered outside. Love the car dont really want to sell but will be listing at 18k. The car is in central FL so might be to far for you.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts