Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Attached to this post is a pdf document with all the RedLine Pricing!!! As you can see the price sheet seems to have been posted a little early since it says "Effective 6/26/06."

Enjoy!!!

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wt2ga said:
DropTop2 beat you to it
Sorry!!! I didn't come downstairs till 8:15 AM to go to work!!! :rolleyes:

Regards,

·
Registered
746 Posts
Awesome

SKY Spy said:

Attached to this post is a pdf document with all the RedLine Pricing!!! As you can see the price sheet seems to have been posted a little early since it says "Effective 6/26/06."

Enjoy!!!

Regards,

Sky Spy
Does this mean GM is now accepting the Redline orders I am currently at 1100 preliminary order.

·
Registered
20 Posts
SKY Spy said:

Enjoy!!!

Regards,

OUCH!!!

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blue Sky said:
Sky Spy
Does this mean GM is now accepting the Redline orders I am currently at 1100 preliminary order.
The word is that the 1st SKY RedLine orders will go in (picked-up by GM) on the 3rd week of July.

We'll see...

Regards,

·
Registered
380 Posts
Can't get file open?

SKY Spy said:

Enjoy!!!

Regards,

For some reason, I can't download adobe acrobat reader???? Can you post a thumb nail opened version for us computer illiterates? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
skyfan said:
For some reason, I can't download adobe acrobat reader???? Can you post a thumb nail opened version for us computer illiterates? Thanks
THE 2007 SATURN SKY RED LINE Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price1
Prices Effective 6/26/06
BASE VEHICLE PRICES (Includes destination freight charges) SKY Red Line
Base M.S.R.P.—EcotecTM 2.0L VVT DOHC 4-cylinder turbo-charged engine/5-speed short-throw manual $27,895
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
Leather seat trim $475
5-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission $850
Decklid spoiler $275
AM/FM stereo with CD/MP3 player and Monsoon® 225-watt 7-speaker premium audio system $590
(includes speed-compensated volume, automatic tone control, TheftLock® and Radio Data System)
AM/FM stereo with six-disc in-dash CD/MP3 player and Monsoon 225-watt 7-speaker premium audio system $890
(includes speed-compensated volume, automatic tone control, TheftLock and Radio Data System)
XM® Satellite Radio (includes three months of service)2 $199
Limited-slip differential std
18-inch polished alloy wheels std
18-inch chrome-plated alloy wheels $545
EXTERIOR COLOR
Sunburst Yellow $195
std = standard
1 Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Tax, title, license, Retailer fees and optional equipment are extra. Destination freight charges included. Each Retailer sets its own price.
2 XM is available only in the 48 contiguous United States. Service fees apply. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details. Requires optional AM/FM stereo.
We reserve the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, equipment and specifications. Please check with your Saturn Retailer for details.
Like always. Like never before.

·
Registered
30 Posts
wow, so add leather and a cd changer and Im up to 29k ..... and the fact they said everyone makes their own price is scary....

I need to think about this.....:confused:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
ShahulX said:
wow, so add leather and a cd changer and Im up to 29k ..... and the fact they said everyone makes their own price is scary....

I need to think about this.....:confused:
Apparently you have never owned a Saturn. They have always had the right to set their own price - If you deal with a reputable dealer you will pay, as always, MSRP.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Apparently you have never owned a Saturn. They have always had the right to set their own price - If you deal with a reputable dealer you will pay, as always, MSRP.
Rick, I know this is how it is suppose to be, but they did it with the base Sky and probably try it with the Red Line even more. But just call around guy's and don't put money down untill you get it for MSRP, and get in writing with no extra's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts