Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the SKY Car Cover on-line, and I am REALLY pleased with it. It comes with a handy storage bag, and it scrunches up small enough to fit in the corner of the trunk on the opposite side from the inflate-o kit, leaving the VOLUMINOUS LARGE SPACE in the center of the trunk free for my massive cargo needs. (if you know what I mean)

It fits the car realy well - like only a custom car cover will do. Side mirror pouches are perfectly placed, so you don't have to stretch a "generic" cover over the mirrors. It fits perfectly with the roof up, and it works well with the roof down, too. You can either remove the antenna, or cut a hole in the cover and use a provided grommet to slide the cover over the antenna left in place. (If you get a stubby, this will not be an issue).

The cover has an embossed SKY logo to tell you where the front of the car is (I just look for the pointy end myself). Material seems nice. It's a dark grey, although one of the photos makes it look kinda bluish. Photos are attached.

My vote: :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
It does look very nice. I was considering it but figured I could buy it later if I wanted, or just get one from California Car Cover, have had good luck with them in the past.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Car Cover Details

I paid $299, with no sales tax, free shipping, and no installation fees and no dealer markup. Heck, if I got it from my local dealer I'd have to pay my California 7.75% sales tax, so this is a bargain!

I don't know if this place for saturnaccessories on the web is a supporting vendor or not, so to be safe I can send anybody the name of the place via a private message if you need me to... The site represents an official Saturn Dealership in Georgia, but they have registered a convenient URL that allows you to easily find saturnaccessories on the web!

Yay!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.