Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer called me...
They got a cancellation on an order but the car was delivered...

Wrong color, no Monsoon with XM, no polished wheels, the complete oposite of what I ordered.

So I took it!

Black on black(wanted red), chrome wheels(not a chrome guy, but they don't look bad on the black), LSD(<never buy a sports car without these two options>) manual transmission and just the upgraded stereo. Guess I'll just buy an I-pod!

I'll pick it up Friday after it gets the Lo-jack and I'm off!

So who wants a hopped up Subaru WRX???

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Congrats! I am sure you will make the best of your new SKY. :thumbs:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Good on us!!:thumbs: I got called today and mine arrived at the dealership!! Pick it up Tomorrow after the CAI, Wheel Locks and Windscreen are installed.
Labor Day Weekend no less!:D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Congrats to both of you! What a way to spend labour day!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Keep them ponies movin .... oh yea .... Happy trails
:driving:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:cheers: To you!!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
My dealer called me...
They got a cancellation on an order but the car was delivered...

Wrong color, no Monsoon with XM, no polished wheels, the complete oposite of what I ordered.

So I took it!

Black on black(wanted red), chrome wheels(not a chrome guy, but they don't look bad on the black), LSD(<never buy a sports car without these two options>) manual transmission and just the upgraded stereo. Guess I'll just buy an I-pod!

I'll pick it up Friday after it gets the Lo-jack and I'm off!

So who wants a hopped up Subaru WRX???

another Santa Rosa Sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am I finally going to see another sky on the road other than mine!

I know the dealership guys very well, who was your sales person?

next time your in there tell Mark that USMC said hey.

I wish I was going to be in town tomorrow, I'd head over there and we could do donuts in the saturn parking lot, ya gotta break it in right!!! :jester:

but I will be heading to the state fair. :nonod:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK We're back...

But not for long!

Yesterday it was dinner on the warf in Monterey. Today, lunch on Post in the City, by Petaluma tonight I should be past that 500 mile marker and i will let her know what the rev range above 4K feels like.

What a fun car to drive.

No XM= No Problem. I just ripped a 5 hour MP3 of the finest DJ's in Ibiza and we were outta here.

Now for my next problem....

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/201753792.html

Anyone have someone they know would love one of these speed demons?

USMC, my agents were Marina and Jan. All in all a great experience, of course I say that now because I have a car!

Well whether in Santa Rosa, Healdsburg or the City, you can't miss us....

Black on black , chrome, fat bald guy, dark haired blue eyed female, both occassionally talking with their hands and not speaking in English, liscence plate (in the drawer but not on the car yet) VENVDVC. Veni, Vidi, Vici for you roman empire fans, we came , we saw, we conquered!

Look at us now, 10 years ago three suitcases and our life savings landing in SFO from Torino and now we're tooling around in a SKY!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts