Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let the wait begin. Just ordered my yellow w/ black leather. The WORKS:banghead:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Mitchell said:
Let the wait begin. Just ordered my yellow/black trim. The WORKS:banghead:
Welcome to our little INSANE ASYLUM.. waiting and questions area... WE are so glad you are here..... Hope your wait isnt as long as some.. but no matter how long.., IT IS WELL WORTH IT... trust me..seems to be.. HURRY UP AND WAIT...... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
420 Posts
Nice...

and now the wait begins! :willy:

At least this forum will keep you sane while doing so, I hope.

Did they tell you how long it's going to be?

It'll be sooo worth the wait though!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SUNNY_SKY said:
Nice...

and now the wait begins! :willy:

At least this forum will keep you sane while doing so, I hope.

Did they tell you how long it's going to be?

It'll be sooo worth the wait though!
Sunny Sky, it looks like you got yours pretty fast. My dealer in Midland, told me about 4 to 6 months. But I think it will be around 2 months. I hope! I drove one (yellow) in Abilene and fell in love. But they said they will not sell because its a demo. Oh well thanks to both You & Sky Baby for the welcome. Mitchell

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Mitchell said:
Let the wait begin. Just ordered my yellow w/ black leather. The WORKS:banghead:
As a fellow YSO (Yellow Sky Owner) -- You will NOT regret it!:cheers:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I saw two yellow SKYs available on a certain auction site yesterday :D

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
OK we're all going to tell you exactly what you are going to get for Christmas. And we are also going to tell you just how much fun you are going to have with your new Sky. And how good you are going to look in it. We'll tell you how you're going to get tired of explaining to people what your new Christmas present is and how you didn't have to sell a child on ebay to afford it.

What we can't and won't tell you is;

When Christmas day arrives! Find something to due or this will drive you insane.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes Rick you did pick the right color. I drove one in Abilene about two weeks ago. I've never seen so many people turn and look as I drove by. I was gonna go with the silver/black trim, but changed when I saw the yellow. I bet your having fun with yours. Drive Safe!

·
Registered
351 Posts
IMO Red and Yellow are the two best colors for the SKY.:cheers:
I got the red one because it was the only one they had...If they had both It would have been a tough decision.:confused:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Its worth the wait.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Mitchell said:
My dealer in Midland, told me about 4 to 6 months. But I think it will be around 2 months.
I hope you get yours that quickly. I placed my order in San Antonio a month ago and at that time the estimate was 10 months.

In any case, it is good to see another Texan on the board. This is a great way to live vicariously though others while we watch and wait.

Johnnie

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SkyHighinTexas it's nice to hear from a fellow Texan, too. I think I might know what dealership you've ordered yours through. It wouldn't be Cavenders on 410 would it? I checked there and they said It would be next April. I noticed that you've got a blue w/ tan top and seats, nice combo! Well I hope your 9 months comes quick/or they build them quicker. Keep in touch!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Mitchell said:
Sunny Sky, it looks like you got yours pretty fast. My dealer in Midland, told me about 4 to 6 months. But I think it will be around 2 months. I hope! I drove one (yellow) in Abilene and fell in love. But they said they will not sell because its a demo. Oh well thanks to both You & Sky Baby for the welcome. Mitchell
Oh my gosh! Odessa-Midland huh?

I work for a media rep firm and one of the station's I work with is the CBS affiliate there, KOSA-TV. Real nice people.

It's always good to see fellow Texans on the boards. :grouphug:

As for my Sky, yea I guess it was delivered pretty quickly. I had my deposit down since last year and wasn't expecting to get it until June or July.
I got imaged in mid-March and then got the call saying it's arrived just in time for Memorial Day weekend!

Keep us posted on your status....I hope you do get yours in 2 months! :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Mitchell said:
SkyHighinTexas it's nice to hear from a fellow Texan, too. I think I might know what dealership you've ordered yours through. It wouldn't be Cavenders on 410 would it? I checked there and they said It would be next April. I noticed that you've got a blue w/ tan top and seats, nice combo! Well I hope your 9 months comes quick/or they build them quicker. Keep in touch!
I ordered from Cavenders on I-35 North. They have two locations, but work from the same list.

Their wait when I inquired in April was 3-4 months and by May it jumped to 10 months. The two dealerships together only have an allocation of 3 Skys per month.

Your estimate makes it very tempting to move my order to Midland/Odessa.
hmmm....:driving:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you decide to do that, get in touch with Saturn of Permian Basin 432-520-5866(midland). Let me know how it goes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts