Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the call...my sky has arrived!!! i'm so excited, i don't know what to do next....

i told the dealer i will be there tomorrow to pick it up...so what are things to check before leaving the dealer???

i've got a long drive...going 500 miles to pick her up....but it will be a great drive back!

it's been 5 months and 10 days since i put down my deposit...tomorrow i will have a Silver sky...woo hoo!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
:cheers: I STILL get the biggest kick seeing that post "Its finally here!!" Makes me remember that long, long wait... :cheers:
May you be as happy with your SKY as I am with mine!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
JerseyCitySky said:
I just got the call...my sky has arrived!!! i'm so excited, i don't know what to do next....

i told the dealer i will be there tomorrow to pick it up...so what are things to check before leaving the dealer???

i've got a long drive...going 500 miles to pick her up....but it will be a great drive back!

it's been 5 months and 10 days since i put down my deposit...tomorrow i will have a Silver sky...woo hoo!
Congrats! Mine is supposed to be here Monday> I have an invoice. Yippeeeee!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Congratz.....:cheers: Deliveries rolling in now.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Congratulations, well worth the drive I'm certain. Take her around the block once for me too please!

Imaged 23/06/06
..and waiting....
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, i picked her up...what a beauty...silver pearl, crome wheels, automatic will everything (expect spoiler)....was a great drive home!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry, i meant 3729

·
Registered
478 Posts