Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH noo I sold my Corvair today... A guy came up to me and asked me if my car was for sale, I said well anything is for sale for a price... he said name your price, and I did , without even driving the car he said I'll take it.It seems that he was at the cruise in last night too and he had talked to me about the car, and he said when he heard me start it and drive off he told his wife that he wanted my car.... Well at least i will have a good down payment on my Sky.
then today at the show, For the first time ever, I finished in the money, I got second place in my class....
so any moderators out there know how I can change my posting name?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Time to edit the signature... I hope all goes well with the sky purchase.. for all of us. Good down payment on the sky is a must have for us too..

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sky_vue said:
Time to edit the signature... I hope all goes well with the sky purchase.. for all of us. Good down payment on the sky is a must have for us too..
well untill i get the money I still have the car.... LOL I learned my lesson one time before...when i was a kid... Never tust anyone's word, even someone you think you know...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts