Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Not the same sky with that hardtop.

Both of the tops linked in the previous posts are plug ugly on the sky!
Well designed, but plug ugly!
If I wanted a small Chevy Nomad, either one of those would be my choice.

·
Registered
274 Posts
eldeeko said:
Both of the tops linked in the previous posts are plug ugly on the sky!
Well designed, but plug ugly!
If I wanted a small Chevy Nomad, either one of those would be my choice.
for a person like me would be nice ... since this is going to be my only car after i sell my nissan

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
If it were an easily removable thing it might be interesting.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Rik said:
not my cup of tea, I want a removable hard top, but I don't care for the way that one looks.
Just make the stinkin top the same or similar shape as the convertible but of fiberglass or something like it. Make it attach to the same points as the convertible (convertible removed from trunk). Make it somewhat soundproof and leakproof and most of all secure. Anyone with a sharp object can slash the ragtop and grab mapping hardware and whatever. No sense going overboard on some fancy design that detracts from the original intent of the designer. eldeeko

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
eldeeko said:
Just make the stinkin top the same or similar shape as the convertible but of fiberglass or something like it. Make it attach to the same points as the convertible (convertible removed from trunk). Make it somewhat soundproof and leakproof and most of all secure. Anyone with a sharp object can slash the ragtop and grab mapping hardware and whatever. No sense going overboard on some fancy design that detracts from the original intent of the designer. eldeeko
The Solstice weekend racer car had one like that. However you loose all access to the tunk with it attached.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts