Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 16 weeks (I know that's short compared to some but I was "promised" 2-3 month) I will finally have a Silver Pearl (not the black that I originally wanted) Sky in my drive on MONDAY!

My dealer called me last night and had this one that someone had backed out of. My gain. Silver - Black ... it's a womans poragative to change her mind, right???

WOO HOO! :cheers:

Now, I just have to remember where to find that place that I set up my signature and change the color. :)

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations!!!

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Same thing happened to me. I got one someone backed out on the deal. But I had ordered a Silver Pearl and got a Silver Pearl. Just lucky. :)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
CONGA-RATZ!! :cheers:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
WooHoo & Cheers!:cheers: :thumbs: Welcome to the Sky Family and Enjoy the Ride!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
877 Posts
congratz, ...............Have fun
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
marlboromike said:
Believe me u got lucky...remember, that red would oxidize in the sun....the silver and black are the best....
What a lucky driveway, mike.

Enjoy the new ride, Kallie... as if I have to tell you.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
chris67 said:
:cheers: Find that perfect road and go!
And don't forget A MANDITORY REQUIERMENT :lol: to stay on the forum is to post some pics ASAP.

CONGRATULATIONS ENJOY The RIDE!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
marlboromike said:
Believe me u got lucky...remember, that red would oxidize in the sun....the silver and black are the best....
What is this BS about red oxidizing in the sun? You know that red causes Globel Warming... Skip... I read it on the Internet....:lol: :)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:driving: Happy Trails!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts