Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
I agree, you can use Mobile-One.

The 2.4L is very forgiving as long as you use an SAE 5W-30 motor oil whether regular oil, semi-synthetic oil, or full synthetic oil. I use full synthetic of other brands like Quaker State, Citgo, etc. in all my vehicles that do not specifically state to use Mobile-One. When the owners manual (and oil-fill cap) says to use only Mobile-One, I do just that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I agree, you can use Mobile-One.

The 2.4L is very forgiving as long as you use an SAE 5W-30 motor oil whether regular oil, semi-synthetic oil, or full synthetic oil. I use full synthetic of other brands like Quaker State, Citgo, etc. in all my vehicles that do not specifically state to use Mobile-One. When the owners manual (and oil-fill cap) says to use only Mobile-One, I do just that.
Yea but that’s advertising - my gas cap on my Ford Escape says use BP gasoline - it’s all advertising and kick backs - follow the money ;)

·
Registered
18,031 Posts
Because certain things are basic to own a car...it's equivalent to walking into a car dealership and asking the salesman what is the price....u walk in with basics. And that goes with ownership of a car. The term here is DUE DILIGENCE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts