Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife called the dealer yesterday to see how close we were to placing the order. He said that the order was accepted on 6/20 and that he would call when the car went into production. Looks like we're finally on our way!:cheers: I've read so much here on the forum, now it all seems to run together, so I was just wondering if there are any specific questions to ask at this time?:confused: I have sort of a check list once the car arrives, but can't think of what (if anything) I should be asking now?:willy: Thanks in advance for your advice!:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
First of all... CONGRATS ..... now.... LET THE WAITING BEGIN..... just like many of us..... FIND A GREAT, KEEP YA BUSY, HOBBY... in the meanwhile.. or just keep reading and dont forget to add your input...... if you have specific questions, first go to the SEARCH option at the top 3rd from the right..... and look it up.. if you cant find it.... PLEASE ASK.... someone will know the answer.... again.... CONGRATULATIONS........ AND MOST OF ALL... HAVE A BLAST WHEN YOUR CAR GETS HERE...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
If they are knowlegable on their computer you could set up that you'd like to check on the status codes from time to time -- I found email the best as they can check and respond without having to stop what they are doing at the moment and get info for you. I'd say once a week unless they see changes happen first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts