Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was in Sin City for a week of fun in the sun and I will have pictures of a couple of Sky's and some comments tomorrow. While I was away look what ended up in my driveway.

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
rick112 said:
Well I was in Sin City for a week of fun in the sun and I will have pictures of a couple of Sky's and some comments tomorrow. While I was away look what ended up in my driveway.
Welcome back - great plates! When do you anticipate taking delivery?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Late May to early June! BTW to all my Canadian friends, this car was in my drivway in Toronto! It was an automatic as well!

·
Registered
138 Posts
how?

how did you get this baby in your laneway? canadian release is still 3 weeks away. are you playing computer games with us canadians? if not will you please let me know what dealer you are dealing with. still waiting in ottawa,canada.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I suspect american plates under the Ontario one.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
nighttripper said:
I suspect american plates under the Ontario one.
No tricks! It was Ontario plates under mine.

her sky said:
how did you get this baby in your laneway? canadian release is still 3 weeks away. are you playing computer games with us canadians? if not will you please let me know what dealer you are dealing with. still waiting in ottawa,canada.
My neiborough works for the Globe and Mail and she is doing an article on the Sky. She says it should be out this Thursday.

She was told that this was a pre production car. I don't believe that but that's what she was told. The car has leather seates and the whole bit. I have more pictures of her (the car) as well. She brought the car by for me to have a look at but I was in Las Vegas.:lol: Doesn't that just figure. My luck to go all the way to Vegas to see the Sky and there is one in front of my house while I am away. Know wonder I didn't win anything while I was there.

I do suspect that there is a few cars here in Canada though. I think that some of our cars may appear at our dealership on or around May 11th. That's just my opinion though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts